IGNORED

New Club DVD!

hls30.com

Here is a list of what we are still missing from the core of the project!

FSMs 74, 76, 80, 81, 82

Owners manuals: 74, 75, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81

Almost anything from cross the pond... though we do have a few tings that have been scanned, and one that hasx been donated, but I am not having any luck obtaining permissin to use it from the person who originally scanned it.

We have had a couple of domestic contributions that are being scanned from Zbane and TomoHawk! Thanks Guys!

Will

Another Update!

MikeM sent in a L20A, L24 Engine manual P/N99999-20015

1Bravo6 sent in a Hitachi Radio TM-1081ZD manaul, A copy of a Z magazine article, a Clarion Cassette PU-809B Manual, A Warranty and Service Booklet (WB5E-PO12GO), and a DATSUN MOTORIST CONVERSION SLIDE CHART!

Thanks Guys!

Will

• 3 weeks later...

I have all of the books and manuals I have listed(except the 260 manual which is in transit), almost everything that has been sent in has been scanned, but Checking the scans page by page for errors is taking a while-I expect to miss some, but I hope to take care of most before returning the loaned manuals.

There are several members who have volunteeered items that have not yet shown up, and there are several members who have volunteered items that I have not asked for yet because they will require special attention to scan/photograph them without damage.

What will probably make the most sense at this point is to break the project up into smaller levels of completion.

One part with all of the S30/S130 FSMs, Owners Manuals, sub assembly manuals, and Parts book/Microfische-I am pretty close to having all of that together, but have done no authoring(chapter navigation) at all.

One part with the Technical Bulletins, and Introductory manuals-the latter of which require a great deal of time to scan/photograph without harming the originals.

One part with everything else.

WILL

Hey Will,

I would like to offer to pay the shipping costs to return all the materials to their owners when the project is done. United Parcel Service of course.

PM me when and if this would be ok with you.

Chris

Stephen,

Got it-and thought I had PM'd you-you know know, and that's the important thing!

TomoHawk,

I am certian I am retaining some of it, but I must admit some of it all runs together, and what I am the most interested in reading I have not mastered the technique of photographing-so I haven't aske the owner who volunteered them to send them out yet. I want to be finished with the books I have, and have them sent back before I start on his treasures.

Will