IGNORED

'71 in Albuquerque

lonetreesteve

Am I missing something? I don't see any 510s. Are you maybe talking about the late-80's BMW E30 in the driveway?

Sorry, don't visit the forum much during the weekend. The red one is an '89 325i, and the tan one is a '73 2002, please don't tell the 510ers about that OK? And believe it or not I have two 67.5 1600s in the garage.

If anyone's interested in that car, I'll be happy to check it out...Robert

vercingetorix, the car is at the u-pull-it on South Broadway. Take the Rio Bravo exit (just south of the Sunport exit) on I-25. Head east and turn south on Broadway (1st light). Go about 1 mile and it will be on your left.

I saw it on Tuesday. The drive train is gone, but there is still a lot of sheetmetal. I took some smaller things like the gas cap, fuse box and lid and console lid plus other small items. Paid $10.00 for all. There is also another 72 240Z sitting there. Not in great shape but still somethings on it worth taking.

The Z mentioned in this post is in the third to last row of the import section. The other 240 is in about the 5th row (guessing) from the front.

Thanks Art,

I know where junk yard row is, Ill try to get down there tomorrow or Saturady.

Thanks Again,

Best,

H Houghton

H Houghton,

When you go there, please bring a digital camera and take some pics of the '71 as well as the '72 then post them. From what Art@nissansport said, it sounds like the '71 has a solid shell. If I'm not mistaken, it seems like not too long ago a couple of members were looking for a good 240Z shell.