IGNORED

Yahoo japans CLEANEST.

WingZr0

damnit, i love jinglish.

YO Z !, JINGLEFISH?

I only hope thyats a hacker program LOL :tapemouth

BY the way heres a new idea, anytime someone spots a CLEAN ONE on YJ post it here so all the others can check out the CLEAN examples :)

~Z~ ^_^

DAAAAAAAAAAANG ............................

AUTOMOTIVE OVELOD LIKE A MUG :eek:

So many cars, THOUHSANDS UPON THOUHSANDS OF 'EM !

I Think I have this as a clock I bought from Yahoo Japan ^_^

Pics info say it's a Silvia but it looks like the NISSAN AUSTER on the clock.

Also notice how the side Emblems seem to have a lower case ~Y~ in it that look like it spells ~Skyline~

silvia3.jpg

silvia4.jpg

http://img211.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/6/6/9/6/milkisstatsuya-img600x402-113705644901a1001.jpg

post-13541-14150799389643_thumb.jpg

I don't know but I think the AUSTER might have been a Concept car, maybe for this Silvia.

It's the first time I have actually seen the real thing. It Looks sweet ALF and THYANX FO THE LINK ^_^

More pics I have of the Orange Z 432

post-13541-14150799415243_thumb.jpg

KEEP 'EM ALL COMING FOLKS ^_^

~Z~

post-13541-14150799389268_thumb.jpg

post-13541-14150799389456_thumb.jpg

post-13541-14150799389828_thumb.jpg

post-13541-14150799390025_thumb.jpg

post-13541-14150799414593_thumb.jpg

You've been buying a lot of treats lately haven't you!

Excellent Z432 pictures!

Those clocks are weird. I think Nissan must have made them or something, as I've also seen a C110 and a C210 one in similar style with the prototype sketch. By the way the Auster was a real car, based on the Stanza.

G026_-_1977_-_Nissan_Violet_Auster_A10.jpg

You've been buying a lot of treats lately haven't you!

Excellent Z432 pictures!

Those clocks are weird. I think Nissan must have made them or something, as I've also seen a C110 and a C210 one in similar style with the prototype sketch. By the way the Auster was a real car, based on the Stanza.

G026_-_1977_-_Nissan_Violet_Auster_A10.jpg

Yeah i admit........... YAHOO JAPANS OFF THA HOOK !ROFL

I saw another clock too but with a R32 GT-R.

It would go figure you'd be the one who find the 1 and 210's DOG ^_^

I like the JET AGE look of them, they're very I DREAM OF JENIE '60s.

Thyanx for the inf on the AUSTER.

It's now up there on my list of must have cars to customize ^_^ Found those pics from image searce I did looking for refence pictures to add in an auction I did for a REAL 1973 JDM FAIRLADY Z432 Grill i sold on ebay in September.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=110024841205

I regret doing that but it end up going to a race team in Florida who endded up setting a new track record during time trails for a race in they're 240z!

http://watt180.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/ep_car_front_straight_vir.mov

Now if i can jus get a GT-R muffer ^_^

I don't think the Auster was based on the Stanza since the Violet pre-dates the Stanza. That's (Lachlan's picture) the platform that was the 77-81 510 in the U.S. I once owned a 'Silvia' like the one posted by WingZrO. It was the first generation 200SX in the U.S.

I don't think the Auster was based on the Stanza since the Violet pre-dates the Stanza. That's (Lachlan's picture) the platform that was the 77-81 510 in the U.S. I once owned a 'Silvia' like the one posted by WingZrO. It was the first generation 200SX in the U.S.

They sent those here!?!

So thats a 77-81 right?

Man I really have to get out more !

I'm already drawing concept cars in my head based off that Beauty :cheeky: