IGNORED

Rally Clock ~ Clocks ~

WingZr0

• 3 weeks later...
WingZr0

I haven't heard how you went trying to source the Oscillators (and Rally Clocks?) from Japan. Can you update us on the situation?

Look forward to your reply.

Regards, Jack

Hello Jack.

Good looking out :)

I got a reply from him about a 2 weeks ago saying he was checking the numbers and seeing what was instock. However I haven't heard from him yet which is kinda unusual.

I sent a measage to all his personal and business Email addreases today so I should here back from him soon, If not I'll Email him again in 3 days and keep the updates coming here.

I have been able to find a few threw other sources and got one 1 Knob Clock so far in flight from japan. I don't even know if it works yet :paranoid:

Getting them imported is a liitle pricey but I'm getting better at tracking them down so Hopefully I can get the others and spread some love.

Signing up for an American Express Card next week which sould cut my Import fees and total cost by 50 to 90%!

Yeah, I guese thay don't like my Bank in Japan or something ^_^

Please anybody let me know if you have

any Questions at all. Lets keep the preasure on.

WE NEED THESE CLOCKS ! ! ! :classic:

Serious, Serious Net Searching, Phone Calling

~Z~

Why not just get yourself a PDA? You can get a whole bunch of rally clocks, timers(in seconds & cents), and stuff for free, plus GFPS navigation, trip/expense logging software, free MP3 players, and almost anything else. I won't mention video games. :rolleyes:

Even a DVD viewer! All without cutting up your dashboard.

You know... I wouldn't be sirprised if thr standard 2-inch aviation timer wouldn't fit in there.

Can i get in on the action? I'd like one!

Welcome to the line ^_^

Athough 2 knob Rally Clocks are rare, I have found a 1 knob Rally Calender Clock thats working it's way through Japan costums right now.

So We're making some kind of progress :rambo:

~Z~

• 1 month later...

Most RHD cars up to the end of 1973 have the correct mounting bracket for the oscillator unit welded to the firewall under the dash from the factory.

If your car is LHD then you will of course have to reverse these illustrations, and hope that the mounting bracket is present. I have seen it on some European market LHD cars, but I don't know if it made it on to all LHD cars.

post-2116-14150800013421_thumb.jpg

post-2116-14150800013991_thumb.jpg