IGNORED

Rally Clock ~ Clocks ~

WingZr0

No, haha, not a newbie. I just wouldn't want to ruin such a relic of Datsun history with misuse I guess.

Didn't doubt you for a second ^_^

If this pans out 'bout the only way ima wreck mine is if

1. I get hit buy a truck

2. Flatened by a Train or

3. Struck by Lightning and my car Explodes on Fire LOL

~Z~

I hope I'm not too late to get an Oscillator.

I've owned the clock for 10 years and so far It's just been a conversation piece. Which is as much as it can be without the Oscillator to run it!

I don't blame you sister! I'm still trying to get my hands ~ON~ the clock ^_^

Won't know till Monday at the earlist if they can find any though and as far as who gets dibs, I'm going by the order of this thread and what ya'll ask for and need ^_^.

Tell you the truth I'm hoping they find 30 of 'em ! ROFL

~Z~

YO Fei , I mean Vic!

I see you need a knob handle to go with your clock. Have you ever thought about going custom?

Type in Rally Clock on EBAY and see what you find. There should be a Few really good clocks out there you can use from 70's Mopars and other vintage cars from the 1920's and up to get knob handles from. I'm thinking something Super Shiny Chrome would be nice.

Just a thought ~Z~

I am very keen to join this action if it is possible. The Oscillator is my main interest (Part # 27395 - E4100). My parts CD indicates the Clock as Part # 27385 - E4100 up to 07/73. After that Part # 27390 - N3400 up to 08/74.

I have found that my Fairlady 240Z built 07/73 has some later listed parts on it. The Oscillator is listed as the same Part # for later Models!

If I have the good fortune to secure an Oscillator through this thread, of course I will be prepared to pay for shipping to Australia.

Thanks for the opportunity. I hope it works out.

Regards, Jack

I am very keen to join this action if it is possible. The Oscillator is my main interest (Part # 27395 - E4100). My parts CD indicates the Clock as Part # 27385 - E4100 up to 07/73. After that Part # 27390 - N3400 up to 08/74.

I have found that my Fairlady 240Z built 07/73 has some later listed parts on it. The Oscillator is listed as the same Part # for later Models!

Hello Jack !

Thyanx for the info ^_^

And FO SHO welcome to the Chow line.

I hope it works out too.

I'm not caring, I'm getting my hopes Wayyyyyyyy UP !

Would your CD also happen to tell what the new number became for the other clock (part number 27390-e4100) so I can forward them to my folks?

Same thing happen to my 1969-1977 Celica T/A22 GT Dragon badge. It had a part number that was listed for 1970-1973 untill the number changed in 1974-77. It was the same part though, just a new number.

P.S. The line's getting long now ^_^

~Z~