IGNORED

Received New Issue of Nissan Sport

Alex 240Z

Congradulations !!! Excellent job very happy with the new magazine !!! Just received it the mail yesturday plenty of excellent 240Z related information !!! I was surprised to see my 71 Safari Gold 240Z pictured in the Event Recap Florida Z Fest on pg. 74 !!!! Good Luck and I hope Nissan Sport has and excellent year !!!!!!!!!!!

unfortunately, the cover 350z, which belongs to my friend and on which I installed a lot of the parts, was just determined to be a total loss today. On monday, someone hit him in the front end, and then the stupid tow truck driver didn't properly secure it to the flat bed and it rolled backwards off of it and fell 5 feet to the ground. Fortunately, he has additional insurance on all of his aftermarket stuff.

Seems like we have a dreaded magazine cover curse. This is the 2nd 350Z that made the cover and shortly after the release of the mag something terrible happens.

I think that I will never have my own Z on the cover just to be safe.

One of the funny things that happens when someone gets their Z in the magazine, is just after it is released I see it for sale (not all, but enough to see a pattern). I guess if the car gets published you can ask for more money.

Still wondering if other members here will find their S30s in the magazine. Just did an informal quick count and came up with about 40 pics of 240s-280s in the Winter 2007 issue. Granted a few of the photos are super tiny and in group shots, but many are individual pics....

Dave Bexfield

Managing Editor, Nissan Sport

www.nissansportmag.com

My 73 240 didn't make it into Nissan Sport Mag this time but I remain hopeful.

I have been a faithful subscriber since the beginning of Nissan Sport Magazine's predecessor, Sport Z Magazine.

While I love the Classic Z cars, I am also interested in the new Nissan offerings and am very pleased to see the amount of coverage on those classics and how you have blended the old and new. I think this is a wonderful magazine. Great job....

And lastly I remain hopeful that Nissan will listen to its customers and come up with a Z design that truly does reflect the roots of the early classic Zs. And I believe this magazine could become the guiding light in that regard..

Many thanks

Randy McCoy

Saw mine on the top of page 48...Thumbing though the mag--"Hey," I thought..."that looks just like my car..interesting"...kept thumbing....like 8 pages later I said "Dude! That IS my car!" Got me pumped up to get it finished so I can do a side-by-side comparison...

Great set of articles in this latest issue. VERY satisfied with the scope of the magazine and I look forward to your continued success.

Steve

Still wondering if other members here will find their S30s in the magazine. Just did an informal quick count and came up with about 40 pics of 240s-280s in the Winter 2007 issue. Granted a few of the photos are super tiny and in group shots, but many are individual pics....

Dave Bexfield

Managing Editor, Nissan Sport

www.nissansportmag.com

Sweet that member-rides are in the issue !! :D

Bummer I haven't received my copy yet. :(

-- Mike