Sign in to follow this  
carguyinok

240Z in movies

In the movie Bring it On one gets washed in a fund raiser. Bit part but for you younger guys lots of good T&A

What do you mean "for the young guys" . I just turned 54 today and as long as my eyes continue to work I will never tire of T & A . :finger::finger:

I saw two movies with the z.first is back to the future 1 which was parked on the street and the other is in Bruce almighty.i think it was a 280 though

Was watching "Without a trace". was the one where the FBI guys brother goes missing after a deal to buy a panel beaters shop goes pear shaped.

In one of the flashbacks at the panel shop, some guys are pushing an orange car out of the shop, you only see the top half of the car, but i'm pretty sure its a S30 Z 2 seater.

i was flippin through hbo the other day and stumbled across possibly the worst movie on the face of the earth, but i believe i saw a blue 280Z. Its in the movie You got served. right before some guy gets jumped they show him waking by a blue Z.

There's a dark brown 280Z (or 260, it has lights in the grille) in the 1985 movie "Fletch" with Chevy Chase. It's in the highway scene where he's running from the cops after stealing the Alfa roadster.

You on'y see it for a couple seconds, but you can keep catching glimpses of it as the reuse the same footage over and over during the high speed chase.

another blue 280z in the movie winner takes all... old dirtbiking based movie, kinda corny =P i beleive i saw a gnose Z too, but it was a really quick flash i couldnt tell to bad i dont have tivo

Saw the beginning of Quincy MD on late night TV, and thought I'd have a look out for a Z. It was an episode abut vigalanties driving around causing problems. Saw a TA22 celica, then there was a silver 240Z parked in the background a minute later. Then I stopped watching it.

Here's a few that I remember:

Movies

I'm gonna git you sucka - there's a scene where Keenan wayans is outside at night and two guys are shooting at him from the top of a building. The car parked in front of the building is a 260 or 280z. It has 280zx rims, a front and rear spoiler, it was bumperless, and was black (or some dark color - it was night time).

E.T. - there's a 260 or 280z (i forget...its been awhile) that's parked in the street as the kids are walking or riding their bikes to or from school. I think it was brown or orange..but I forget.

TV Shows

Punked - the episode where they punk Kanye West. They were filming in a desert type area, and one of the cars parked (probably belonging to a crew member or extra) was a red 280zx.

Songs

Kanye West - that one gold digger song, he has a line where he says something like "turn the car into a Benz from a Datsun" or something like that.

Here's a few that I remember:

Songs

Kanye West - that one gold digger song, he has a line where he says something like "turn the car into a Benz from a Datsun" or something like that.

"While you washin', watch 'im;

Gonna make it to a Benz outta that Datsun"

Although neither the song or video refer to WHAT Datsun, it's nice to turn on the radio and hear someone say it. ROFL

I was watching Dr. Dolittle with one of my kids, and just about 30 seconds from the end of the movie, they are walking down a street, and if you look down the street to the cross street at the end, parked along the cross street is a Z. It was a first-gen Z, but I couldn't tell if it was a 240 or 280 or what, since 1) I was too surprized, and 2) it is only on for a couple of seconds.

On the first season of the O.C. Where Ryan is stealling a car for his brother in jail their is a 81 turbo Z in the background. Close enough to make out the dents and scratches

There is a 260z or 240z in the movie "Bruce All Mighty" with Jim Carey but it gets crashed into a powerpoll only superfisial damage though

There is a 260z or 240z in the movie "Bruce All Mighty" with Jim Carey but it gets crashed into a powerpoll only superfisial damage though he gets side tracked when he drops those wooden balls his women gave him

Yes there is - and if you watch the out-takes at the end you'll see it close up. It looks like a clean 2+2.

In the movie "Cracker Jack" Jack drive a 260z 2+2 the whole movie it's silver looks like it was hired from a restorer

Their is anouther 260z in "fat pizza" (don't know which epersode or movie) it has a funny bonnet and is red & black one of the main characters drives it

Not a movie, but in the game Command & Conquer: Generals there are civilian cars that I'm sure are based on the 240Z.

There is a 260z or 240z in the movie "Bruce All Mighty" with Jim Carey but it gets crashed into a powerpoll only superfisial damage though he gets side tracked when he drops those wooden balls his women gave him

It's a '75 or '76 280Z 2+2.

As far as I remember, two or three robots from "Transformers" were based on 280Z's. I used to watch it as a kid - the police Z was the coolest one. ;-)

What do you mean "for the young guys" . I just turned 54 today and as long as my eyes continue to work I will never tire of T & A . :finger::finger:

I agree but us +50 need to keep our thoughts away from the -18 gals in the movie.

LOL

You see, when a horse smiles...its like when a Z smiles!

When a horse runs...its like when a Z runs!

And what has this got to do with cricket?