IGNORED

240Z in movies

carguyinok

There's a Black or Dark Blue 280ZX in 'Dude, Where's my Car?" parked on the curbside as they walk across the street.

There's also a Gold/Bronze 240 or 260Z in 'Lethal Weapon' driving past in the background view out of the cop car window, (near the start of the film) first you see a MkII Supra then that goes out of view and the Z pops up.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a 240z/260z side on, parked in Austin Powers Goldmember. Real nice clean one. A little off the subject but has anyone seen (maybe only in Australia) a pic of a modified crashed 240z rally car on a pair of "ECKO" jeans? I thought it was funny coz i told the "cool" people at school that there was a DATSUN on the same brand jeans they wore and didnt belive me. (they think all datsuns are old granny drivin bombs, how ignorant!) ROFL

This is the pic of the crashed 240z. Its just got "ECKO" logos where the numbers are.

post-3887-14150793169448_thumb.jpg

me too! do they still sell them?? but why have a crashed one! hehe..

I also thought there was a Z in one of the other austin powers movies during one of the dance scenes, hehe.. think it might've been the first austin powers.. but yeah.. I think it's actually an E-type..

I thought same thing Will I think it's also an E-Type I have all 3 on DVD so if someone can point out exactly where I'll have a look :).

I like the Jeans with the crashed Datto I want a set :).

Funny how so many Australian's have a stigma against the old Datto's????

Funnier still is the fuss they kicked up at Bathurst when the Skyline GTR's won.

Too many Meat heads who like v8's. :finger:

haha, even better was the next year when they heavily disadvantaged the GTR but it still killed em.. haha..

so are these jeans still out there? or was this from awhile back?? i want some bad! crashed or not! hehe

and yeah.. i've had many people give me a weird face when i explain that i drive 'an old datto'

mind u once they see it they change their tune ;)

well i saw the jeans in about July this year. I might try to find them again and buy them this time!!! They were on the discount table in a small West Aussie clothing shop called "Go West" so who knows?

The 240z/e-type in Austin Powers 3 is on the street at night neer when that godzilla thing takes off... i think. something like that, you only see a glise of it though.