IGNORED

240Z in movies

carguyinok

Originally posted by Rusty1

Another one in Oz, Blown red 280zx with "BADWOG" plates. Can be found in "Pizza, The Movie".

Thats fully sick m8 :D

but id you look closely all the shots are taken outside of the car are the 280zx all shots taken inside are of a KINGSWOOD grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr tight arse's

On the DVD you get to see that car do two burnouts :)

Hey there HKSZ,

You mention Big Arnies "Commando".

After the car chase, Arnie "drops" the baddie, strolls over to the yellow porche which is lying on it's side, flips it back onto it's wheels, starts it up and drives off. O.K. so far.

Now the poor yellow thing has suffered rather badly from Arnie's attentions and is pretty well stove in on all panels.

BUT !!!!!

Now, you have to be quick, but when the car is shown being driven away, THERE ISN'T A SINGLE BINGLE ON IT !!!!!!!!

Rick.

Same thing in the movie the big hit,

With Mark Whalberg when he drives his yellow think it was a pontiac firebird.

He busts out of his garage with it and then some time during the chase the car get's beat up as hell but in the next scene it's brand new.

Obviously the order of the shots. :D .

I think if i get time one day I'll try compile a list of Z car in movies.

I'm frustrated though I saw a Z in a movie once a 280z with those peanut racing rims and it was going through a drive through somewhere but can't remember the name of the movie but I do remember hearing that Z engine :).

of the T.V. show. AHA !!!!! I just did !!!!

Hey there Gav,

Remember the Dukes of Hazard ????????

A couple of septic backwoods country boys who seemed to spend most of their time racing their orange beast all over the countryside.

I recall reading somewhere that they had half a dozen or so copies of the car so that when one got dinged they simply substituted another.

Rick.

LOL,Rick, bit of an Arnie fan? ROFL

Yes, Lachlan, I sure am.

Did you see him in the movie Predator ????????

AHHHHHHHH, now that brought back some memories.

In that movie, Big Arnie reminded me of ME when I was a young bloke.

You believe me,-----Don't you ??????????????

Rick.

Originally posted by 1 Bravo 6

Remember the Dukes of Hazard ????????

A couple of septic backwoods country boys who seemed to spend most of their time racing their orange beast all over the countryside.

I recall reading somewhere that they had half a dozen or so copies of the car so that when one got dinged they simply substituted another.

Rick.

They actually had shite-loads of cars as they wrecked at least one per episode, you may notice if you ever see an episode again, that whenever they went over a jump, the landing absolutely destroys the car, bends the front upwards busts the chassis yet when you see it next it's perfect.

Nowadays from what I hear, they're running low on the Dodge Charger all due to people making replicas of the ol' orange beast.

Them Hazzard boys were in for a mighty big helping of trouble. :classic:

• 4 weeks later...