IGNORED

240Z in movies

carguyinok

There is a 260z or 240z in the movie "Bruce All Mighty" with Jim Carey but it gets crashed into a powerpoll only superfisial damage though he gets side tracked when he drops those wooden balls his women gave him

It's a '75 or '76 280Z 2+2.

What do you mean "for the young guys" . I just turned 54 today and as long as my eyes continue to work I will never tire of T & A . :finger::finger:

I agree but us +50 need to keep our thoughts away from the -18 gals in the movie.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Was watching an old Perry Mason and when it ended Matlock came on (hate to admit that I didn't turn it right away, I am not that old) and I looked up and someone drove up in what looked like a 280Z (yellow or mustard gold), it was night and it looked like it had the bigger bumpers. Now I have to watch the whole episode to see if it shows up again. Episode called "The Nurse" from 1987.