IGNORED

Detailed breakdown of 240Z/280Z coverage in premiere issue of Nissan Sport magazine

Nissan Sport ed

Due to a few requests, here’s a breakdown of what 240/280 enthusiasts will find in the Fall 2006 issue.

Nissan Sport Fall 2006: 240Z/280Z & Related Coverage

-Project 240Z (goes ahuntin’ for parts).

-280Z “Behind the Wheel”

-S30 Tech Q&A (overheating).

-Quick S30 How To (wheels).

-Event coverage packed with S30s (they keep winning best of show!) including MSA, Zcon, ZdayZ, Branson.

-240Z readers write in and speak their minds.

-240Z model builder

-S30s at auction, what are they worth?

-DIY tip: choosing parts for your classic car

-ClassicZCars.com photo contest winner

-Victoria British news

-Aerosmith 240Z owner

-240Z parts for sale

-Mr. K’s “replacement”

-How to get out of a spin on the track

-Choosing the right helmet for motorsports

-Mr. K’s new office

-updated NISMO contact info

-ClassicZcars.com car of the issue*

*ClassicZcars.com is an official partner website of Nissan Sport, which means guaranteed coverage in every issue of a selected member’s car and a full page article of a member’s ride at least once a year. More benefits will be announced in the future.

And there's actually more. Again, to order and view a sneak peek of the premiere issue’s table of contents, go now to www.nissansportmag.com or call 505-771-2374. Our $12.95 intro special expires Friday. Thanks.

Dave Bexfield

Managing Editor, Nissan Sport

www.nissansportmag.com

Dave:

That sounds like excellent coverage! I appreciate your desire to keep the S30 crowd happy, while recognizing the importance of the modern 350/G35/GTR enthusiast base...I always want to stay up to date, and it looks like your mag will do a great job with it.

Keep it up!

Steve

Sounds excellent to me !!!!! You are stuck with me for the next five years. I renewed for five years in the free T-shirt promotion before Sports Z closed. I am definitely looking foward to the Fall Issue !!! Good luck we are all pulling for you !!!!!!!!