IGNORED

Other cars you own, or drive?

astrohog

I consider my Z my daily driver until winter comes, but the drive way contains my wifes '05 Sentra 1.8S Special Edition and my '02 Pathfinder SE 4x4. We talked ourselves into the Pathy from my leased '03 Frontier XE 4x4 Off-Road, which I seriously regret. That truck was awesome!!! Quite frankly I don't know how anyone can own a house without owning a truck, this SUV crap is killing me. I'm just hanging on 'till I can get a deal on a king cab 4x4 Titan. Don't get me wrong, the Pathy is a great vehicle it just doesn't fit our needs.

post-2476-14150798025858_thumb.jpg

post-2476-14150798051083_thumb.jpg

post-2476-14150798051757_thumb.jpg

In the garage...

1972 240Z

1977 280Z

1977 280Z Scarab

In the drive way...

1998 Chevy CK3500 aka "Z Tow"

1997 Chevy S-10 (the rice racer)

1994 Toyota 4-Runner (should sell it, but I love it)

In storage...

2003 Hallmark "Z Hauler"

Vicky

Quite frankly I don't know how anyone can own a house without owning a truck...
Sold my truck a number of years back. Taking my cue from the Europeans, both the Jetta and the BMW have receiver hitches on them, and tow a small utility trailer quite nicely. But I do agree, with that addition - if you own a house you've almost got to have either a truck or a trailer.

Wife (Carmen) has the 1998 BMW M Roadster, I drive the ZX daily. Once winter comes, I will start driving my 2002 Mitsu Montero, unless I trade it in on a new Honda Fit Sport.

Other fun cars I have had include my first car, a 1988 Honda CRX (my first 2 seater), a 1975 Fiat Spider (second 2 seater-back seat useless, like a 2+2), a 1983 Buick LeSabre Coupe (ultimate 5.0 V-8 sleeper). The BMW makes the third 2 seater and the ZX the forth.

I would love to get a Renault Clio V6, even though they are not sold/legal in the US, but I am able (by family) to get one in Mexico, when I can afford it.

I was raised in an MG family, my father restoring a veritable plethora of pre 1960 models, a J2, TA, TC, TD, TF and PB. The only one we ever bought new was an MGC. My mother drove a 1983 Corvette (red, of course), but she sold it before I got my liscence:cry: :finger::cry:

post-11908-14150798052045_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150798052436_thumb.jpg

My wife and I bought Subaru's on our anniversary. She got the Forestor turbo and i got the Baja turbo. Both are great cars and as previously noted, stealthy quick. The Baja was the best compromise of truck and car I could find-leaning more towards car handling. I love my Baja, it is one of the few new cars I have owned but I think I will sell it because it is cutting into my Z funds badly.

post-7622-14150798052689_thumb.jpg