IGNORED

good news guys! grills and spoilers

khughes

Hi buddy! Thanks for the greeting!! I actually have a c110 4 door sedan! I would dearly love a coupe but over here its a mission impossible!!! I've hung on to my beast for a few years now! I just want to make it VERY COOL!!! Have seen a pic of a sedan with all the kit on an boy if it looked any cooler it would be an ice berg!! Been pals with Will (datman) for a long time now! He is helping with some resto bits for me!! :D :D Its a long rusty process! :rolleyes:

Ahh, the way of the Datsun! Long and rusty processes for all! ;) Shame it's not a hardtop, though like you say, fairly thin on the ground. hence why i said there would be people I know of very keen to see it if it was one, Will being one of them, another chap by the nickname spottedlaurel would be another. He has a couple of 210's. You should pop over to www.retro-rides.com as well if you're not on there already, as well as www.datman.co.uk/phpBB2 ;)

Hi there, yup on that site to sir!! Trying to get as many ideas as possible!:bandit:

I know the look I want but its just getting the bits thats a bastid! How do I up load pic's?? I'll have to scan in some pic's as I don't have a digital camera!!

Cheers, Pete

Ps, was bidding on Lachlans hardtop model, lost it by 1 Dollar!!!:rolleyes:

Hi Jim, thaks for the offer, have 2 sedan kits-Fujimi, ken+mary 200gt-x id 5 and Aoshima, ken+mary works 4 door, no4!!! Was hoping to get the hard top kit!! Am a secret hoarder!!! Thanks,bud!! If you find the latter, er, I'll buy it from you!!:classic: :classic:

Hi Guys,

Just an update on the Fibreglass pieces, as i just got an update from Phil.

The front lip and boot spoiler is complete, and a few have been made up. He has also a few fenders in stock now too.

The grill is proving to be a problem, apprently it had been prepared very very poorly, and there wasn't even a undercoat applied before painting, resulting in the paint peeling off during moulding. He is confident it can be done, it will just take a while longer (hopefully 2 weeks longer). On a happy note, he has sourced some metal grill material, but there is no firm pricing on this yet.

It is probably a good idea to ring Phil and make your order if you want flairs, front spoiler or rear spoiler.. at least then they can make a few more at one time than having to pull out the mould at a later time.

Kent

• 2 weeks later...