IGNORED

only 1 set of 240Z LED Tail lights for sale!!

Zs-ondabrain

^^ Your project really intrigues me. I'm a mechanical engineering major, and I don't yet have the knowledge to fabricate such a cool piece, but next year I will be taking circuits, and I'll know how you made them :P hehe.

I like the way they look, the only thing left I think is some sort of lens which diffuses all the light into a more uniform pattern before being seen through the tail lens.

Other than that.....what a fine looking tailight!

So after all the camotion about people wanting LED tail lights that look stock, use a lot less power, and are brighter than stock, Not 1 person here is interested????

I guess I'll just bring them to MSA and sell them there. Once someone sees them in action, they'll be all over it for $225

I just figured that some one here wanted to have them in their Z before they went to the MSA event.

Last chance guys,

Dave.

One concern I have is the quality of the lenses themselves (not your work). If mine are nicer than yours I'd be taking a step backwards. If not, the next guy will be. I couldn't really tell from your pictures how they look. As you know, most 240Z tail lights degrade over time, mainly on the left side above the exhaust. The "chrome" plated plastic part tends to get eaten away. I replaced my left side with a used unit that was in better shape than my original but I'd like something even better. I've seen people talking about repro lenses but those don't seem to come with the above-mentioned plastic part.

The lenses were torn apart, WET-SANDED with 1000 grit, polished w/ plastic polish. The chrome trim was the best of all that I had to choose from. They have minimal deteriation like you commonly see on the left side tail light.

The chrome was buffed out, the inner part was repainted the stock black, and the tabs were drilled out and tapped for screws instead of rusty holding clips.

I would Proudly put these on my own Z in a heartbeat, if I did'nt already have a set. After being told by more than 10 members that they wanted a set, and whatever price I chose would still be a great deal, I made a set. Just for one of those 10 people. Now everybody is being sceptical about it.

What's not to like, They're brighter, more power efficiant, the reverse light is even brighter and the lenses have been polished to a like new appearance.

I'll just take them to the MSA event, and there they will sell in a flash. I just figured that someone here would want first crack at 'em.

Dave.

I would Proudly put these on my own Z in a heartbeat, if I did'nt already have a set. After being told by more than 10 members that they wanted a set, and whatever price I chose would still be a great deal, I made a set.

I didn't mean to sound skeptical. In fact, now that you've described them more clearly I think I'd like them. However, I'd also like to make sure that my set is good enough for you in return. If you're interested I can take some pictures and send them to you.

Yeah, that's one of the issues that I have - I know for a fact that none of the 4 taillights I have are good enough for Dave to reuse for the next set.

That plus the fact that I still have LOTS of things to spend money on that are much more critical than LED lights.

I didn't mean to sound skeptical. In fact, now that you've described them more clearly I think I'd like them. However, I'd also like to make sure that my set is good enough for you in return. If you're interested I can take some pictures and send them to you.

Just the opposite Mike, I trust that you'll send a decent pair. If I was a customer of mine, I'd be picky as all hell. Thats how I run this home based business, by only making and selling things that even I would consider buying.

The chrome is NOT perfect but it did shine up pretty good. Besides, you'll be so blind from looking at the new lights that you won't be able to notice any imperfections in the chrome.

Mike, are you going to the MSA event? If you are, I can sell them to you then. After you get a good look at them. If that works better for ya, let me know.

If you think that your best chrome trim is better than whats on the LED lights, I can instal your trim onto the new lights, if that works for ya. I'm all about Customer satisfaction and making the customer happy with his/her purchase.

Send me your best set of lights with trim and the money order , I'll determine the best of each assembly and send you the final product. I need some extra cash due to gas prices, so I'll do what ever it takes to make it worth your while. If I don't take a vacation real soon, I'm apt to lose my mind.

Let me know,

Dave.