IGNORED

only 1 set of 240Z LED Tail lights for sale!!

Zs-ondabrain

Not trying to flame you, can you then explain the cost of $225.00 ?

And that's with a ''core'' exchange ?

Holy crap , am I missing something ?

Easily,

1) My experience and knowledge of the 12 volt field along with Datsun's need for constant attention in the area of electrical and Lighting issues Makes me some what of an authority in this area.

2) By reading ANY of the replies reguarding my products for the 240Z, you'll find that I don't "skimp" in the area of Quality Workmanship. My harness's and other Zcar products are a direct reflection of my own need to "do it right the first time" as well as customer satisfaction.

3) I am always in constant contact with customers and suppliers, trying to find a "better way" or better price. This is the only thing I really do. I make Headlight and Parking light Upgrade harness's, ZX adaptor Plugs, LED tail lights, LED side markers, custom spare tire well Sub-woofer enclosures and Custom Kick panel enclosures for speakers. I work at home and If the bills don't get paid, I don't Have a home to work out of.

4) The L.E.D. Tail lights and side markers will most likely last longer than the car itself. They severely reduce the current flow through the fuse box and combo switches, as well as the 33 year old wiring. And we all know how expensive those 3 items can get. The brightness of the LED tail lights will most likely allow you to finally be seen as well as call B.S. on the drunk who hits your rearend then says "hey man, I did'nt see your brake lights"

5) Without the core exchange, I would not likely be able to keep up with reguests if I decide to make them full time. Every tail light assembly has to be torn apart, cleaned, polished, painted, fitted with the LED's that I custom make panels for, refurbished and updated the best I can with a 33+ year old peice, and then finally be put back together, tested, and shipped.

The ultimate question here is.. "What is YOUR time and hard labor worth to you?" Every time I put a price on new a product, people almost immediately write or E-mail me and ask me why I'm short changing myself.

One other thing, once these are in, you'll not only have brighter, less current consuming lights, but also brighter reverse lights as well.

Sincerely, not flamed nor disrespected, :)

Dave.

You've now fully explained what's involved - I was STILL not sure if

you supplied the actual red lenses , or just the plug in lights . The

description got convoluted in my brain I think . Please give me the

mailing particulars . Also, a stand alone ebay style pic would have

nipped this whole 'half flame' in the bud , no ? Do you take paypal ?

Regards, dummy from up North.:)

The first set of lights took dave about a month to complete [maybe longer].

tear down,cleaning,inspecting and reassembly.is one thing I know dave is good at [beleave me].when I want somthing done [that he does] for myself or one of my Z car customers I CAN COUNT ON DAVE TO DO MORE THAN HIS BEST.I've never had a dissatisfied cusomer from any of daves work.he has proven time and time again to be the best at what he does.he takes his time and does his projects/work right.That in itself is reason enough for daves high[but low] cost for his products.not that anybody was questioning it.

JZM..

Not trying to flame you, can you then explain the cost of $225.00 ? And that's with a ''core'' exchange ? Holy crap , am I missing something ?

Yea, it's called profit. :) I'm sure he doesn't want to take a loss on these. Have you seen the cost of tail-lights like these for the 350z ? At least twice that.

Heres some before pics

The second picture in of the inner casing is BEFORE the work was done.

I remove the reflector plates and rework one of them for the reverse light to make it even brighter than stock. There's nothing worse than NOT knowing whats behind you when you're backing up.

Truthfully, I wish I had done that to the first set I built.

The rest of the finished product can be seen in the links on the first post of this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

The person that I thought was going to buy them, had an emergency come up and no longer can buy them

THEY ARE STILL FOR SALE AT $225 PLUS YOUR TAIL LIGHTS (cores)!! I DON'T NEED THE HARNESS, YOU NEED THEM FOR THE INSTAL.

Please contact me with questions. I can even get your tail light assemblies AFTER you put in these new LED tail lights.

Dave

I could, but it'll take a while. I have to order the LED's from Hong Kong, and that takes two weeks to get here (Marysville, WA)

If you don't mind waiting for about 3 weeks after I finally get the taillights from ya. Same price though. It's a lot of work.

Just sticky note what you want as brakes and where you want the parking lights, before you send them and the Money Order.

Dave.