IGNORED

280Z 2+2 floor pans NEEDED

Jeff Bolin

I have a 77 2+2, one side of the pan (PS) is perfect. the Ds has some surface rust-I pulled the plugs before storing it so it should not have gotten worse.

Will

that is perfect, that is what I need .The PS is fragged on my car the other side is repairable.

Is there any chance you would be willing to part with the PS side pan (for a price as expected)?

I can take both if needed How bad is the surface rust on trhe drivers side?

Jeff - Any chance the 2 seater floors could be grafted to the 2+2? If the rust is at the front of the floors, perhaps you could "graft" in new floors to your existing?

Another option would be to ask Charlie at ZeddFindings if he would consider making you a "custom" set...Can't hurt to ask...

Regards

GWGarrard

Man I wish I could do that but the passenger side is rusted through all the way back . As for Charlie at Zedd I had not thought of that. It can't hurt to ask you are right

I would be happy to sell the floor pan-that is part of the reason I stored the car. I bought it for the drivetrain, and some interior parts, but when I took out the carpet and seats and saw the floors in such good condition, I knew someone would need them. I will post some pictures in the next few days(the car is stored an hour and a half away).

I am still apprehensive about shipping costs. The car is a rolling shell if you might be interested in towing it home in leu of having it cut up.

Will

I would be happy to sell the floor pan-that is part of the reason I stored the car. I bought it for the drivetrain, and some interior parts, but when I took out the carpet and seats and saw the floors in such good condition, I knew someone would need them. I will post some pictures in the next few days(the car is stored an hour and a half away).

I am still apprehensive about shipping costs. The car is a rolling shell if you might be interested in towing it home in leu of having it cut up.

Will

I am afraid based on my distance (I live in Albuquerque NM ) that I would have to have it shipped I will be happy to take care of the shipping costs. I would love the whole car but I have no more room for it . I also restore mercury capri cars also I have three of them in the yard as well as a 73 mgb a boat a mini van all total there are 7 cars here haaha

I am afraid based on my distance (I live in Albuquerque NM ) that I would have to have it shipped I will be happy to take care of the shipping costs. I would love the whole car but I have no more room for it . I also restore mercury capri cars also I have three of them in the yard as well as a 73 mgb a boat a mini van all total there are 7 cars here haaha

Jeff, there is a 2+2 either a 260 or a 280 can't remember which in Roswell, NM. I briefly looked at her and she didn't look too bad. I can call them on Monday to double check, and inquire about the floor pans. If your interested I can swing by and take some pictures.

While were on the subject. What type of diff did the 2+2 have?

Ed

Jeff, there is a 2+2 either a 260 or a 280 can't remember which in Roswell, NM. I briefly looked at her and she didn't look too bad. I can call them on Monday to double check, and inquire about the floor pans. If your interested I can swing by and take some pictures.

Ed

that would be great take a look see what shape the pans are in

the rear end these have is the R200 buildt to take 400hp with no problems

Ed

I am still interested in knowing what you haev found is that a 260 or 280 and if so what year

and what aboutt he pans are they rusted ?