IGNORED

anyone got a parts car still?

khughes

Yeh, I'm supposed to go and pick it up from Lachlan, but have been a little slack lately:cheeky:

There are a few parts I want off it, but all others will be made available to fellow enthusiasts. I'm just trying to work out the best way to do it - am building a new shed, so should have room to store a few bits.

How's your weekend Lachlan? I have Sunday free, so might try and come around to collect it if you're around.

All the smoke has got out of my front left caliper,....something to do with corrosion I guess:rolleyes: ...Soooooo, I 'm after a decent nik front brake caliper friends and neighbours, any offers:classic: ????

Lach, i was after the steering column clamshell, as depicted on the previous page of this thread.

Thanks Kent, hope to hear from you soon - scratches are fine, as long as the plastic isnt cracked like mine.

Peter, ill PM you regarding a clamshell also. Cheers,

Tom