IGNORED

anyone for a brake upgrade?

khughes

I picked up a set of struts from a wreckers lying aound for my old 240k a few years back.

They ere about 275mm ventilated disks. Made a huge difference.

Same size disk as the early 300z. I believed they were out of a 1988 silouette skyline australian model.

• 5 months later...

Hi Matt,

unfortunately i didn't actually get the R31/Z32 combo installed, so i can't really help.. i originally had the hilux/accord combo on the front (with steel wheels, not that it was ever on the road in this setup), which i then replaced with R34 GTT calipers and rotors with custom mounts.

I still have the Z32 N/A calipers here though if anyone wants them.. and i also have 2 BNIB rear caliper mount to suit a DR30 (early models that used a bracket rather than being welded to the arm), which should fit straight up to the rear axle..

I still have the Z32 N/A calipers here though if anyone wants them.. and i also have 2 BNIB rear caliper mount to suit a DR30 (early models that used a bracket rather than being welded to the arm), which should fit straight up to the rear axle..

Can you put up a few picture of the caliper mount please.

Nigel

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

measurements are:

caliper mount (centre of hole to centre of hole) ~114.3mm

hub mount (top to bottom, centre to centre of hole) ~60mm

hub mount (left to right, centre to centre hole) ~83mm

offset (from front to offset caliper mount holes) ~30mm