IGNORED

Headlight Upgrade Harness's For Sale (again!)

Zs-ondabrain

Guess who finally called me. That's right UPS called me three days after I was supposed to get my package to finish these orders.

Then they have the nerve to tell me "it won't be to your house till 6pm this evening". I reamed the hell out of her and demanded delivery of my package NOW. She's going to call the driver and find out where he is at this very moment, Then I'LL GO MEET HIM AND GET IT MYSELF.

I could have driven to southern California (from northern Washington) and picked the order up and got home by thursday MYSELF. Screw U.P.S. I'll never be using them again, ever!!

Sorry guys, Just venting again, the orders should be in the mail by Tuesday morning. Unless I get hit by a fricken truck or something:angry:

Dave.

I could have driven to southern California (from northern Washington) and picked the order up and got home by thursday MYSELF. Screw U.P.S. I'll never be using them again, ever!!

Dave.

Now take a deep breath and calm down Dave. I've seen those UPS drivers out there past dinner time trying to get those deliveries made. My overall impression is that they are a pretty hard working lot. I know I look forward to getting my headlight harness, but it's not like I have to have it right away.

The delivery company that bugs me is FedEx. They won't leave the package unless it's signed for. Since I never seem to be home when they come by, it ends up taking half a week before I get my stuff. And that's after it is already in my city.

The delivery company that bugs me is FedEx. They won't leave the package unless it's signed for. Since I never seem to be home when they come by, it ends up taking half a week before I get my stuff. And that's after it is already in my city.
I frequently have that problem with FedEx here, also. And DHL in my area contracts with a local temp agency who pays the drivers miniumum wage. The poor people are pushed hard but paid squat. So you can guess how motivated they are.

So around here, UPS is the best of a poor lot.

So anyways, UPS finally showed up and the driver did'nt look very happy with me, WAAAAH!

Here are the harness's that I finished and delivered today...

Cliff Wood, 1-PLH & 1-HLH

Mike Gard, 1-PLH & 1-HLH

Dave Cherry, 1-PLH

Sam Starr, 1-PLH

Ruben Whittemore, 1-PLH

Peter Van Der Pas, 1-HLH

Kenneth C. Lewis, 1-PLP & 1-HLH

Thanks for your orders and tell your friends!:cheeky:

Mike Wang, got your PLP order and will ship asap

Richard Ecker, got your order for 1-PLP and 1-HLH and will ship asap

Brad Proudfoot, Your Canadian order will take a little longer, but you probably already knew that. Thanks man!.

Thanks again guys, let us know when you get 'em and put em in.

Dave.

Mike Wang, got your PLH order and will ship asap

Richard Ecker, got your order for 1-PLH and 1-HLH and will ship asap

Brad Proudfoot, Your Canadian order will take a little longer, but you probably already knew that. Thanks man!.

Dave.

I kicked butt all day and finished 'em all. All 3 will be delivered tomorrow (2/23/06) They'll go out Priority Mail thru USPS and should only take 2-3 days. Some of you should have your package before the week-end is up.

Brad, I checked with the Post office and they said 4 to 7 days to your location. don't worry, $15 value on the box. I got ya covered. I hate taxes as much as the next guy.

Thanks guys, tell your friends and let us know when ya get 'em and put them in. I love to hear the results.

I'm trying to make a small surplus of harness's, so if you're thinking of buying one of the 2 ( or both) harness's that I make, Now's the time.

Thanks again guys,

Dave.

Things have slowed down a bit, so if your thinking about ordering either harness's from me, I've got time on my hands.

By the way, I DO combine shipping on multiple orders now. If you know of a 240Z in need of a harness, or thinking of a gift for your friends in a Z-car club, brighter lights may be just what they're looking for.

Dave.

With all this talk of alternator swaps, it sounds like a good time to remind people of the Headlight and Parking light upgrade harness's. Read the post above this one and the links to the forums is also above this one and on the bottom of this post.

Summer times coming but the nights are still dark. And remember that some idiot is least likely to hit your beautiful Zcar if he can actually see all your lights. Make 'em all brighter with both of my harness.

just a reminder.:classic:

Dave.

I got my wiring harness in on Saturday. I was expected good quality, but I was not expecting a harness that looks bulletproof. The overall quality and fit and finish is Top Rate! All of the wires are larger guage, and all of the connections are heat-shrinked. it all looks very professional. I am Extremely Immpressed. I look forward to installing it.

It is definately worth every penny.

Thanks Again Dave!

~Richard

Dave, I have a quick question--

I just bought a new stereo, and i want it to have wiring straight from the battery and I'm about to install the parking light harness, so I bought a 4 into 1 bracket, that allows me to have 1 wire coming from the battery positive to this connector and splitting it up...I'm going to have 3 items on it, the headlight harness, the parking light harness, and my car stereo, and this is only going to have the stereo's power, its a $130 Pioneer 50w x 4 deck, nothing special.

Anyways, the car stereo place (where I got this setup) gave me some 8 guage wire to use between the battery and the connection. Do you think this is adequate? or should I go with a regular battery cable size guage wire?

Thanks in advance,