IGNORED

I lost to a Honda CRX...or did I?

• 1 year later...

Good morning all. I have a story from last night. Now I don't claim to be a "Ricer", but I was driving my wifes car (the Z is sick) while delivering pizza. She owns a Kia Sephia. Here is a pic.

Now I have done some work to it, not much, just a K&N air filter, NGK Spark, Ractive muffler(1 1/2" outlet), and not to menchon, IT'S AN AUTOMATIC. She cant drive a 5-speed. Anyway, while driving I saw the 5" tailpipe, and the clear tail lights. Honda Civic. Had V-Tech all over it. He tried to get me to roll start. I waited untill he punched it. Then I took the overdrive off and chased after him, while going up-hill, I got him. In a KIA? Now if I had the Z running, I woulden't even give it a second thought to blow his doors off. Great story though, cops can be in the right place at the right time.

BrianROFL

ps. I guess the pic is too big, I'll post it later.....KIA!!!ROFL

• 2 years later...
qualifications for a rice "rocket":

1) 4 cylinders

2) Crappy exhaust with a tip 10x larger than the pipe

3) Asian driver (mostly)

4) excessive body kits

5) "chrome" hubcaps

6) fake boost gauge

7) massive rear wing

8) NO BRAINS

NO u got it all wrong. Why would u call them rockets. They kinda have to be fast to be rockets. what do i call em? rice burners. THat pisses off my buds who have civics.

If they are rockets then im gona call my car a 4-door rocket.

my 4-cyl 1999 Toyota Camry is auto and cuts out at 119 or 122mph. It actually accelerates decent too- everything thinks it's the V-6.

Here's my list for qualifications to be a ricer:

-Have someone else install EVERYTHING on your car, including the shift knob

-Have a bowling ball-sized exhaust tip

-Think the exhaust tip will give you horsepower

-More stickers than you have torque

-Putting a "Type-R" badge on anything other than a genuine Civic Type-R (and no, you don't have one)

-Putting a "GT-R" sticker on anything other than a genuine GT-R

-If you think adding a body kit improves your aerodynamics enough to give you an extra 20mph in your top speed

-If you install one body kit piece at a time

-If you install your kit and don't paint it

-If you more than 1 set of fog/driving lights

-If you car is an automatic but you shift it netural abnd Drive 2 and Low to make people think you're working a clutch

-If you don't know how to drive a manual

-If you think looks are more importaint than speed

-If you don't know who Nickolius (spelling) Otto is

-If you can't name more than 10 engine parts

-If you have a fake electronic blow-off valve speaker mounted under your hood

-If you have a fake intercooler mounted behind your front bumper

-If you have a turbine-shaped impeller mounted in your exhaust to get the "whirl" sound of a turbo, but you're too stupid to know that the "whirl" is supposed to come from under the hood you moron

-If you try to race every single person and their mother at a stop light

-If you think you're hard because you can sqeaul the tires

-If you have 18 or larger inch wheels on your Civic

-Your knoweledge on suspension consist of "It has springs"

Damn, I could go on, but I don't want to make too big of a post. Ricers wizz me off. I don't hate Civics or Integras or anything, just the drivers. That's what pisses me off.

Dave