Mike

What's your sex?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. What's your sex?

• Female
    • Male

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

I had a feeling that I might be a little outnumbered...not completely outnumbered. Well, at least I know where to turn to if I run into any major problems with the restoration of my recently purchased 1973 240Z LOL. I guess I am trying to prove to "the guys" that some ladies are Z car nuts too. :love:

Back before I was married I swore I would only marry a women that loved cars, almost as much as I did.

Standing in the magazive section of Barnes and Nobles one fine day, I saw a very goodlooking woman reaching for a HotRod magazine. Bells and whistles, they were all going off, Make your move TS, my fumbling mind was yelling. SO I walk straight up to her and very cool like said; "You Drive"?

Needless to say since there was not a single more STUPID question I could have asked, I followed it with an attempted recovery of "I mean, ya know, HotRods". WOW, you could hear the flack falling away from my bullet ridden fusalage as she shot me down, with a series of "are you still here" glances.

Needless to say I married another girl.

I love her to death, the last time I showed her a picture of an EB series Buggatti, she looked at me and say, "thats a pretty blue".

I'm all alone in the world!

TS

SO I walk straight up to her and very cool like said; "You Drive"?

(snip)

WOW, you could hear the flack falling away from my bullet ridden fusalage as she shot me down, with a series of "are you still here" glances.

Oh, that's an EXCELLENT story!! Why did you stop? Pick up your ego and keep it rolling.............

If she was really your dream girl, it wouldn't have worked out anyway. Sounds to me like she was S-L-O-W... :cheeky:

• 2 weeks later...

It was in a former gf's 280z (parked on the side of a one-lane country road), with the t-tops off. Those bicyclists that passed by sure got a surprise!

And to think, until i saw this poll, I'd forgotten about that episode!

edit: I know, this is NOT what you meant here, but I couldn't resist!

MY Z is definetly female.It doesn't want to go out in bad weather.It won't sleep outside,only in the house(attached garage)under a nice warm blanket.Loves for me to spend money on her.Must have a bath at the slightest sign of dirt.It has a very good way of testing that fine line between love and hate.All my male friends wish they could have their way with her for a few hours!ROFL Daniel