Sign in to follow this  
thehelix112

My 1st time at the track

When I was offered DSL by the local phone company for the same price I was paying for dial-up, I jumped on it! It's not the fastest broadband that they offer but it's incredibly faster than what I had. Works for me!

That's awsome man! Don't feel bad, I'm sure the rest of us noobs are just as likely to make similar mistakes. I cant wait to get my lil' beast out on the track some day.

btw, I love my broadband. It took only 16sec to download that 10MB file. Friggin awsome throughput this morning.

......btw, I love my broadband. It took only 16sec to download that 10MB file. Friggin awsome throughput this morning.

Mine was quicker that usual also. Must not be as much internet traffic today as on a normal weekday morning.

get broadand or DSL. i honestly think its worth the extra money to get the highspeed stuff if ur online alot. Especially lookin at videos and streaming music. Very good investment =) Also great video man, its all about havin fun! :D

Thanks guys. Can't wait to get more than a measly 10psi through it. Off to the drags next Sunday so we'll see what she can do. :)

Dave

No worries Dave, we all have done things like that, the main thing is did you have fun? Sounds OK for a L6, with a GT35R up it whoohoo :)

Rich,

Yeah was great fun! Oh and remember the S13/Z31 rear brakes you sold me ages back? They went on 5 minutes before I left for the track (had to fab caliper brackets that morning). Worked a treat. I was worried about brake bias but all was well. :D

Dave

finally got it downloaded. took 27 minutes. worth it. must ta been a hair raiser. by the way how fast was your top speed?

zhead,

Not too sure on the top speed, maybe 130-140mph? Should be a lot higher with something resembling corner-speed and more than 10psi.

Dave

Thats a good rear brake setup, glad it worked well Dave. Got a spoiler or two coming up? Bit hard to tell but it looks like you are getting some typical Z front end lift at speed.