IGNORED

Highlights of Winter 2006 issue of Sport Z Magazine (mmm, carbs)

SportZMagazine

The Winter 2006 issue of Sport Z Magazines marks the fifth year anniversary of the popular magazine dedicated to Z cars. Highlights from the new issue include the continuation of SZM’s project 240Z: a daily driver DIY restoration (topic this issue is carbs), coverage of the 2005 Z convention, a product review of a spindle pin puller, 240/280Z tech tips, a Speed Racer inspired 280ZX, an interview with 350Z owner Joey Kramer of Aerosmith, and much more. To order call 505-771-2374 or visit www.sportzmagazine.com, which now features a sneak peek of the new cover, table of contents, and part one of the Aerosmith interview. Enjoy the new issue as we enter year six!

Dave Bexfield

editor@sportzmagazine.com

www.sportzmagazine.com

• 4 weeks later...

Marty, do you have the first class mailing option? The mag shows up quicker.

Chris A.

No, I don't. It always seemed to show up just about as fast. Ususally we hear what the starting ship dates are, but not this time.

My local Z club now includes the subscription with our membership dues. I was just wondering if they accidently cancelled me altogether when they refunded my separate paid subscription.

I wouldn't want to miss an issue.

Marty

SNIP......I wouldn't want to miss an issue.

Marty

I used to have regular mailing service and it took forever. The mag came ripped occasionally and a couple times I never got it. First class helps as its packaged in a white envelope and might just be cutting down on theft.

Good reading to you when you get it.

Chris A.