IGNORED

New CBS show will feature a '70 Z

nwcubsman

Luckily it is right after CSI, (which is my crack drug) so I won't have any issues remembering to watch! Of all the shows on TV right now, if I just watch one a week, it's gotta be CSI! The cliffhanger with Nick being buried at the end of last season is going to make it good tonight!

You all take care, esp. if you are in Rita's path.

Just finished watching the Z in Criminal Minds... Damn it was hot! Orange and Panasports! My Fav! Damn shame she was used for evil, but what can I say "Chicks dig Z's"

Dogma... CSI is my addiction too ... and Nick made it out at the end of the finale last season. It's pretty sad, but I watch all 3 CSI's religiously. This new show might be my fourth addiction... gonna have to install a TV in the garage or I'll never get to work on the Z!

Just finished watching the Z in Criminal Minds... Damn it was hot! Orange and Panasports! My Fav! Damn shame she was used for evil, but what can I say "Chicks dig Z's"

Dogma... CSI is my addiction too ... and Nick made it out at the end of the finale last season. It's pretty sad, but I watch all 3 CSI's religiously. This new show might be my fourth addiction... gonna have to install a TV in the garage or I'll never get to work on the Z!

Yup. Nice series one 240 - vents on the hatch, but they had removed all the badging from the car. Probably didn't want to pay Nissan royalties!

I was disappointed too - the Z was good looking, but not enough of it. Also, how many times have you sold an early Z car (I have sold two 240Z's in the past - I admit my sin) and I have never had a woman call on the ad. The idea that he used this tactic to get his victim (a young beautiful woman) is very far fetched! Also, he drove his pristine Z in the rain - what Z nut would do that!! LOL Sorry if I ruined the show for those who taped it!!

Very exciting the opening episode showed the Z comming up on her computer screen, very cool!! Anyone notice when they were investigating, the guy asked, "so she's interested in Z cars" or something to that sort. Then he was thumbing through a cool brochure with a 240Z title and Z car on the front and rims on the back of the magazine or brochure.

One thing I noticed too was when they were in the car with the camera looking out throught the windshield, the dash didn't have the 3 gauges. It didn't even look like a Z inside. Probably used a different car for that shot.

Also, I loved when the cop was yelling at the killer about why he acted on his killer instincts. "Fancy sports car" to make up for the lack of other things. Priceless comment indeeed LOL

Vicky

I recorded it last night and scanned through it this morning. There were only the two sequences that showed the Z, correct? The beginning scenes and the scenes where they pulled his friend over. I also think that the inside of the car footage was shot in a different car. Even without the Z, this seem like a pretty good show though it's past my bedtime since it comes on a 10PM on the west coast.

Yup, there were only the two scenes that I recall. The normal time for the show will be Wed. @ 9pm. I did notice that it wasn't the stock steering wheel but did not notice wether it was an aftermarket or a later model steering wheel. If it was a later model steering wheel it could support your "different car" theory.