IGNORED

Reminder: Order by Aug 17 to get best ever 240Z issue of SZM

SportZMagazine

Just a reminder that the deadline to order the Fall 2005 issue is August 17. About 1/3 of the editorial in the Fall 2005 issue of Sport Z Magazine is related directly to the first generation Z car, making it arguably one of our best 240Z issues ever. Honestly, this one issue is worth the full cost of a subscription. If you are not happy with the magazine for any reason, we'll refund your money. But you won't want to do that with our 240Z project car articles (from tech to resto how-tos) coming in every single issue...

Go to www.sportzmagazine.com to order or call 505-771-2374.

Okay, enough plugging. Everyone have a great weekend. Magazine went out to the printer today via FedEx and we are just a tad bit excited. If you want to see all the highlights in the new issue, visit our website.

Dave Bexfield

Editor, Sport Z Magazine

editor@sportzmagazine.com

www.sportzmagazine.com

It starts with the upcoming issue (Fall 2005) and will be in every issue from now on. The Fall issue starts with a introduction to the car and what our goals are. The Winter 2006 issue will focus on the SU's and the entire rebuild I'm doing on them. After that I will be going through the engine compartment. At any given time How-to's and product/part evaluations will be included depending on what part of the car I'm working on. This car is far from being a show car and chances are will be a long time away form being close to it. It's about affordable and practical ways to rebuild a Z. I could go on, but heck you'll read about it in a couple of weeks when the magazine goes out in the mail.

The publishers have extended the deadline to get the new Fall 2005 issue of Sport Z Magazine to FRIDAY, August 19. This one issue alone is worth the cost of an entire subscription (at least for a first gen owner with the 240Z project car, brake invention, history of Z customizing, etc.), so don't miss out. If you are not happy, we'll give you your money back and I'll extend a personal apology.

The magazine is at the printer and should start shipping around the end of next week. As always, thanks for the support.

Dave Bexfield

Editor, Sport Z Magazine

www.sportzmagazine.com

A last reminder. The publishers extended the deadline to order the newest issue of Sport Z Magazine until today, Friday August 19. Orders taken after today begin with the Winter 2006 issue. Go to www.sportzmagazine.com or call circulation at 505-771-2374 to order. The magazine, arguably our best 240Z issue ever, should start arriving in mailboxes in early September.

Dave Bexfield

Editor, Sport Z Magazine

www.sportzmagazine.com