IGNORED

If there is a better looking Zcar, please show me.

spudea

To save pages of arguing I'll just agree with Sblake on this one.

:smoke:

Oh, I wasn't really trying to start an argument. All I was saying is what I like is not necessarily what every one else likes. I just think it's a moot point to say that what one likes is better than what I like or vice versa. It all comes down to personal opinion/taste.

Sure thats nice. But this is the ultimate z car! THere will never even be something close to this ever! IT was on ebay some time ago......and i didnt bid.... :surprised ......... :sleepy: ............ :stupid:

BUT here is the thing, what do you consider a z car? THis no longer has a z engine. So make your own decition. Let me know what You think!

71datsun041.jpg

71datsun002.jpg

71datsun059.jpg

Hey Matt we all saw and picked over that car about 4 months ago when it was at Southern Hot Rods (or something like that) Auction. Looks fantastic on the surface but we saw it underneath, It's a mess. I think the only thing that makes that Z look different are the rims. I love 'em. Gives the car a beefy look. So many people put flowery rims on the Z. Those are Torque Thrusts(?) it think.

If I were to purchase that car or any car for that matter, I always start from the underside up. It tells you what kind of care the car has had. We determined that car has at one time been "rode hard and put away wet", if you know what I mean.

FWIW Still a nice show piece.

Vicky

IMO, if it still has those Z lines, and an L- series engine it probably still is a Z. A snorkel hood or such changes the lines too much for meOh- the front has to be pointy too.

I'd still like to see some bumpers, even the thin 240Z types. I'm not into a lot of chrome tho.

Dinosaur engines in cars that were ahead of their time. And WHAT is with that bonnet?

No vote from me.

Dave

It's actually also been changed to a leaf spring non-independant rear end also which was what ruined it for me.

The overall effect is not bad but as you say no vote from me. :cheeky: