IGNORED

FYI for those who have a subscription to Sport Z Magazine

RAZ1

I noticed something on the cover of the last 2 Sport Z magazines, what's with the "nissandatsuninfiniti" on it. The spring issue is the first time I saw it and then on the summer. Come on guys, I know you might need more advertisers, but to put the word Infiniti in the same line as Datsun and then list it over SPORT Z, what's next SPORT Z/I. If anything then it should be the true order in life, DATSUNnissaninfiniti. I really like the mag, and can even live with all the 350Z stuff, but now we have to see pages on the Infiniti. Just my 2 cents.

Mine arrived on Saturday 6/11. I pay extra to have my copy mailed w/ First Class Postage.

Does it come bagged (plastic) when you get it first class? I just got mine yesterday (I don't pay extra for expedited mailing), and the first 15 pages are all bent up from handling in the mail :disappoin . As I keep them all in a nice magazine box to keep them nice, that's kind of dissapointing...

Still waiting for the summer issue has anyone else received theirs besides Carl !!!! Bambikiller240 ???????? I see mdbrandy received his too !!!! but in not to good of shape !!!!! The mail man sometimes stuffs them in the box !!!!

Does it come bagged (plastic) when you get it first class? I just got mine yesterday (I don't pay extra for expedited mailing), and the first 15 pages are all bent up from handling in the mail :disappoin . As I keep them all in a nice magazine box to keep them nice, that's kind of dissapointing...

Hi Mark:

No, the magazine doesn't come bagged in plastic, but it does come in a large paper envelope when you pay for the Fitrst Class Postage option. It does a good job of protecting the issue from almost anything, short of being dropped in a rain/mud puddle. (don't ask how I know about that. :mad:)

Best of all, it gets delivered much quicker.

Hi Mark:

No, the magazine doesn't come bagged in plastic, but it does come in a large paper envelope when you pay for the Fitrst Class Postage option. It does a good job of protecting the issue from almost anything, short of being dropped in a rain/mud puddle. (don't ask how I know about that. :mad:)

Best of all, it gets delivered much quicker.

Paper, plastic, doesn't matter which. I don't really care about the quick mail (I have so much going on in life right now, a couple extra days doesn't matter), but the condition does matter. I shall investigate upgrading...

Thanks.

Paper, plastic, doesn't matter which. I don't really care about the quick mail (I have so much going on in life right now, a couple extra days doesn't matter), but the condition does matter. I shall investigate upgrading...

Thanks.

I my case, it was taking 3.5 to 4 weeks from the mail date for me to receive my issue. Consistantly. Now it takes only 5 to 6 days.