IGNORED

Driver tail light lense availability?

Ricklandia

Hi guys i actually bought those euro lights last night, 256 dollars (not to out of hand) unless my wife finds out. also try Less at classic datsun he has a lot of datsun stuff in his shop.

71zrex

You got a pretty good deal, I was watching those also but they went higher than I was willing to for since they had that crack and I already have a good pair and a poor spare set.

It was up more than $10. I have no idea what a set of lenses are worth generally, but my attitude is that if he had a minimum price in mind, he should have stuck a reserve on them. All I can say is that if I don't get a response to my PM, what he WILL get is a negative feedback report!

Found this on Ebay: Note: Sellers are not permitted to cancel bids and end listings early in order to avoid selling an item that did not meet the desired sale price. This is considered to be reserve fee circumvention. Although there are legitimate reasons for ending a listing early, abuse of this option will be investigated.

For sure I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill, I just need to vent! The lenses look real nice, at a decent price, and would have looked REAL nice on my new baby. :(

You are not making a mountain out of a molehill by expecting a seller to do what he said he would do-I have done the same thing many times.

Will

I second that!

Frist step: ask the seller about the situation

Second step: if the reply (if you get one) is not reasonable, report him

It was up more than $10. I have no idea what a set of lenses are worth generally, but my attitude is that if he had a minimum price in mind, he should have stuck a reserve on them. All I can say is that if I don't get a response to my PM, what he WILL get is a negative feedback report!

I agree, but you won't be able to leave feedback of any kind. Feedback can only be entered for "completed" auctions. (i.e. auctions that have been won, and then can only be left by the winning bidder)

If the jerk had a Buy-It-Now that you had used, he simply would have stiffed you like what happened to Will. "Oops, I broke it, here's your money back." :mad: