IGNORED

wow-just listed

zhead240

It will never end. After all, the FACTORY (or at least Nissan USA) DID AUTHORIZE THESE CARS.

There is a big difference between saying "Factory restored" (Which this car was not!) and being restored by respected restorers authorized by selected Nissan dealers (Which this car was!). I don't want to start a war about this, but I hope you and others realize the difference between the two.

"should" LOL People "should" not get so upset over what someone else chooses to call "their" car. "should" doesn't mean it's ever going to happen. You (or I) cannot control everything said or done in the world.

Really Ben, You know what that car is all about, I know what it is all about. In spite of claims that "This vehicle has been disassembled, meticulously inspected,and reassembled by technicians at Nissan".

Tilting after windmills just wastes energy that could be used installing your new Wats, or me installing my headlight relay harness.

I know what you mean Carl. I am not trying to offend you or anyone else here-just trying to be as correct as possible for the respect of the car, the restorers, and Nissan.

After the holidays, the wheels are getting painted and I am hoping that the wheels are going to be on before January is over.

I know what you mean Carl. I am not trying to offend you or anyone else here-just trying to be as correct as possible for the respect of the car, the restorers, and Nissan.

After the holidays, the wheels are getting painted and I am hoping that the wheels are going to be on before January is over.

What color, Gun Metal, or ??? Be sure to post some pics, and stop by if you are in the neighborhood.

Hope you and the family have a good holiday!

Patrick:

Most of the ones I remember seeing suctioned on eBay (or otherwise heard of sales data) seem to go in the neighborhood of $16,000 to $19,000 USD. I would imagine that quality (i.e. wear and tear, mileage since purchased) can vary quite a bit. It has been at least several years since I've heard of one going for more than $20K. I do remember someone buying one down in Florida a couple years ago for around $10K USD if I recall correctly. I believe Carl Beck knows a lot about that sale.

Have a good holiday! (Do you guys fish in the dead of winter? Just curious.)