IGNORED

All of my Zs for sale bargain sale.

Sulla

$2000 for everything all of it if you do it now:) Also I live in the Fort Worth area.

Hello I just purchased a z car and I am having to end up selling the one I just purchased plus all my parts cars etc. The main car you can see at http://www.geocities.com/ellencardona@sbcglobal.net/Pictures/Z/ Please do not call or email the person on the page about buying the car as they are the previos owners.

This car has an L28 triple webbers, upgraded alternator, bushings, enki rims, good tires, electric fans, performance springs, sway bars. The car also was owned by the same person since 85 and kept in garage until the last 6 months or so. It has a little rust in the passangers floor and the last 2 inches of the frame rail. The rust was cut out and seeled at some time in the past and only seems to have surfuace rust now. The car also has a spot on the roof with 1/8 bondo on it thats cracked but an easy fix. On the rear deck it has a spot about 6 inches across where they took of the enblim and added a little bondo. There is also one spot on the passangers fender at the very bottom at the back. Of course like most of the early cars it needs fixed where the front swaybar mounts.The rest of the car looks good but needs painted. The also has I think 3.83 gears. It sounds like it needs a weelbearing but I drove it home 70 miles and it did fine. I checked and to fix the rust in the floor the spot on the roof and hatch and the mounting points for the swaybar was $300 or almost nothing if you do it yourself.

I also have a 280z that has a good 5 speed but I believe jumped time it would idle but not rev above like 3k when I parked it. Its hit from behindso the taillight and one querter panel if messed up. It has good seets and trim inside but the carpet is faded. It has aftermarket mesh aluminum rims. It also has the small tail that need is cracked on one end but is an easy fix.

There is also 2 other 280s that have varios pieces but are just parts cars.

Also 1 240z just parts car.

I also have an intercooler out of a starian.

Another set of performance springs and swaybars for a 280.

A set of the I think 5 spoke nice looking z car factory rims.

All of my books on modifiing your L Series engines and parts guides.

A Kevlar racing seat with with 5 point harnes. It needs a little work on the cover.

A set of the z mags the 5 hole z mags.

I believe I also have a couple of extra motors sitting around still for parts.

I also have I 240z with a new interior and an extra interior I purchased for $300 but have not picked up yet. If you want this car you can have it directly from the man who owns it its not part of the $2000. This car has an L28 and 5speed but needs the wiring harnes. It has rust in the drives floor and the querter panels behind the doors the rest looks strait. It also has a set of the aluminum 5 spoke I think rims that look nice. The car is primered at the moment.

I also have a 280z thats is wrecked I that is not at my house that you can have if you would like to pick it up in the next couple of weeks. It ran when wrecked but now needs a radiator and the front of the car fixed. If I sale this for this price I need to sale it right now but I will give you a little while to pick up the cars since I dont live in the city. Email me at pat AT hpnc.com

I dont have any pics of them as I was really hoping to sell the entire package instead of parting it out. If for some reason I cant sell the entire package of cars and parts then maybe I will think about it. But probobly whats going to happen is whoever offers the best price for all is going to get everthing.