IGNORED

Looking for wheels...

littleren

I currently have a set of Western wheels (American Racing Outlaw II style) on my 73 240z. One has a crack in it and ideally I'd like to find another one of these if anyone has one or knows where I can get one. If not, I'm looking for a set of American Racing Outlaw II's or another set of aluminum wheels for a 73 240z. If you have any let me know.

Thanks.

Guys,

Here is a picture of the wheel I'm looking to replace. This wheel has a crack in it and thus, my need to replace it. It is a 14x6 rim with a 4" backspace. The brand is Western but I don't know the model name. It is similar to American Racing's Outlaw II. Ideally I'd like to find one of these as I like this type of wheel. However, if I can't find one of these and someone has a full set of 14x6 rims can you let me know what they are (preferably post a pic) and I might go that route. Robert, since you're in AZ if you have a few sets let me know where you're located and maybe I can check them out. I'm in Gilbert.