IGNORED

Random Questions

Alfadog

2. Why do some Japanese numberplates have a big diagonal red line through them?

Hi Lachlan,

They are what we ( in the UK at least ) call "Trade Plates". I'm sure you must have a similar system in Australia.

A car dealer or repair shop will put them on a car temporarily so that they can transport it to and from a place of sale, repair or testing. They are only supposed to be used in a very limited way, but some car dealers use them to take their untested / unplated cars to shows or events. Thats why you sometimes see them on cars in photos.

Hope that helps to explain it.

Cheers,

Alan T.

1) If a blonde is alone and says something profound is she still a dumb blonde?

2) If you put instant coffee in a microwave, can you travel back in time.

3) If someone from the government arrives and says they are here to help, is it true?

4) Why did the farmer cross the road?

5) Is there such a thing as military intelligence?

6) Why does your wife get mad at you, when you tell her about something that she does that makes you angary?

7) How does asprin know where it hurts?

8) If an emergency brake is for emergencies, then why do we use it when we park the car?

9) When a child is playing in a room by themselves, and you hear a crash, do they really think we believe the "I didn't do it!" explanation?

10) When you show a dog something by pointing, they look where you are pointing, while a cat will just lick your finger?

11) Who read all of these, and shouldn't I be in the office by now? It's 8:47 am.

Hope everyone has/had a good day.