IGNORED

Color Choice

Zpeed

I have had assorted colors with my z's, I love the brg though i have not had the pleasure of owning one that color, mine have been white red yellow and silver, presently my 71 will be going from guards red <porsche color> to a brighter 2003 Ferrari Rosa Corsa , and I wish I had the money to make my 72 Lime green , but more green than the factory 112 color more like mopar sublime green. I researched alot and did alot of thinking , as should I stay stock color or also if I changed it what would I like for a long time , look in the gallery and see what strikes your fancy , good luck

Nathan, I really like Yellow Z's and Red Z's, but I love Costa's silver 240z it looks really effective. Only go white if your gonna dress her in flares and spoilers like my fav S30 from Japan :).

Red always works it's the safe bet but I've seen some really good blue Z's. I have a magazine with a blue 240z it was an MX5(Sorry Miata) color(Colour) :).

You know what play with photoshop :-).

But dude blue is stunning :cheeky:

post-1316-14150794464118_thumb.jpg

post-1316-14150794464542_thumb.jpg

post-1316-14150794464709_thumb.jpg

post-1316-14150794489653_thumb.jpg

I've never really cared for a black Z but if you shoot the original Black Pearl that PPG can replicate, it's just beautiful. BPE with a set of polished panasports................very, very nice. Cobalt blue is spectacular also. Even the 350Z Brickyard might look good. So many choices.

Vicky

Hey Gav - I got a quick qn. Who owns the blue Z last in you row of four pics? My bro races Formula Vee's and at all the Vic State Race meets i always see this car - I wanna know where he got the spoiler from. Cheers dude.

Oh, On the colour thing i love the orange/red colour of my zed, and i have s soft spot for the silver colour, but i reckon Gav's red rocket looks awesome..... :)

Hey Mick not sure about that nice blue Z with the B45's he's an NDSOC member and I've never met him just seen his Z a few times around Melbourne it's really nice in person too the paint is great. I have to get in contact with him and invite him to VicZcar days. Dunno if he's allowed on them though with just the CH plates.

I am still trying to make up my mind, also! It is a toss up between the Yellow and the Two-tone Gray with a Skyline 2000 racing stripe down the middle.

http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=12920&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

Yellow

http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=12946&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

Two-tone

Good luck!