IGNORED

Z Car On History Channel November 7

sblake01

Carl, some how I knew you would get it! Does that mean that the members here are figments?

Only the ones who haven't posted photos in the Members Mugshot Gallery. They are all potential incognito ZmeFly charectors. :eek:

I am supprised there are no comments on the "Northern Hairpins"

Come on Carl, "get 'er done!" Will

Well, try as I might, I'm afraid that you've flown over my head with this one. But, I do recognise Larry the Cable Guy's famous quote.

Carl, I don't have a member mugshotTo hard to look through the camera and see yourself-unless you are Wilson)-does that make me a figment too-if so then you are-or could be-typing to yourself, and if that is so, is it like talking to yourself-only worse because you have to wait for you to reply? (sleep depravation-diaper fumes-you pick it)

The Northern hairpins are aka Shermans Hairpins, or Shermans Necties

Will

Carl, you are so evil! My mother was Shirley! Yes ,I left the glove at home, and caught the Jab anyway.

I could go into a long and detailed discription of her "technologicly challenged" nature, but it wouldn't wash. When she is more comfortable standing(and with her ability to dress a little more formally), or more to the point, I figure out the timer thingy on either one of my cameras, we will post a family picture! I have to make Delta(er, Trisha) Happy ith the things I do.

Before any nasty rumors get cranked up, I never had a Turbo ZX, I just used them for parts.

Jam-oops, Will

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got around to watching this show (I was on a cruise all last week) and was a bit surprised by the results. For those of you who haven't seen it the premise was to take a pair of stock 1971 240Z's, enhance the performance a bit, and drag race them. Both teams kept the stock L24 but chose to upgrade the cam. Other modifications included headers, an MSD unit, and, for some reason, a Holley 4bbl carb and matching intake.

The surprise to me was the results. The faster car apparently managed the following in 1/4 mile:

0-60mph: 13.2 seconds

top speed: 85mph

total time: 17.8 seconds

Is it just me or isn't that significantly worse than stock? Maybe they should have run the cars before making any modifications.

Gottcha covered Bill, the tape will be with the wheels. I am still not convinced you can get here from there!

Will

Will i was planing on you shipping them. I dont think i could come. Atleast untill after christmass. :nervous:

Thanks for taping me the show.

Ps. I know your just kidding LOL.