IGNORED

Z Car On History Channel November 7

sblake01

not sure Carl but on my dvr channel lookup it shows it there, I guess we will know for sure on sunday

I guess you can always schedule both (and with extra room on either side) just to be safe. I've got 3 separate TiVo units now, one for each TV, so I suppose I could program them all in the event of one of them failing. I won't bother getting a big UPS in the event of power failure; that's taking things too far. ROFL

Come ON guys! 8PM Pacific IS 11PM Eastern. All I'm saying is that (at least on the Pacific Coast) DirecTV customers don't have to wait until 11PM, they can watch it at 8PM, same broadcast as you Eastern guys. AND we'll also get it at Midnight ALSO (11-08-04 @ 3AM Eastern) and so should you guys (according to The History Channels website).

I'll set the DVD/VHS recorder and capture it both ways. Bill I haven't forgotten the pictures, but there has been something small, unbelieveable loud, and outrageously rude to diapers on my mind... I will Pm you.

Will

Seerex, I have flown all over the country, and I have yet to see a "date line" or a "time zone" from the air-must be like those northern hairpins we find down here ROFL !

.......... I have flown all over the country, and I have yet to see a "date line" or a "time zone" from the air-must be like those northern hairpins we find down here ROFL !

So, if you can't "see it" it doesn't exist? Hummm. :tapemouth :tapemouth :cross-eye :rolleyes: :disappoin "Arrghhh! Must not make political comment".

I guess you can always schedule both (and with extra room on either side) just to be safe. I've got 3 separate TiVo units now, one for each TV, so I suppose I could program them all in the event of one of them failing. I won't bother getting a big UPS in the event of power failure; that's taking things too far. ROFL

Awww come on MikeW...get that UPS for the TiVo...that little guy will thank you for it...both of mine have and they show it by still recording even if the power is out. :P

Carl, some how I knew you would get it! Does that mean that the members here are figments? I am supprised there are no comments on the "Northern Hairpins"

Come on Carl, "get 'er done!"

Oh you collector of sexy sequential twin sheetmetal, I'll shoot a copy to the sunshine state!

Will