IGNORED

Left hand drive KGC10? 2400GT?

g72s20

Sorry

Hello.

Thanks, I will send you a email soon with pictures and the all story, so that you can put it on your website.

Right now I'am on a business trip, so I didn't find time to post here the pictures of the car service manual.

I'am writting this from a local Cyber-Café, but I will be at home in 2 days from now.

Regards

Jorge

• 4 weeks later...

I hate links that lead to pop up ads that are designed so that my blocker won't block them. That being said, nice car. I love the Skyline but would not be interested in a RHD. If I could ever find a LHD KGC10/Skyline/2400/GT over here I'd be interested.

This is my treasure!! 2400 GT -72 LHD

19042008135rg6.th.jpgthpix.gif

It`s for sale if somebody are intrested ??

Hello.

Nice car, looks lowered.

I see that someone has stolen the Nissan GT door simbols on your car, like some asshole stole mine ( Hapenned with the previous owner ).

i've bought another ones from a guy in EBay, but they are the JDM ones, and say Skyline GT instead of Nissan GT like the European LHD model...:(

Nevertheless I will use these, better with these than without the door simbols...:ermm:

The guy has always many parts for the old Skylines and Datsun's, heres a link for his auctions if someone here needs something :

http://stores.ebay.com/ukstar76

Regards

Jorge

All small piece´s like those GT door simbols are safe, 2 year´s ago when the car was painted those symbols were taken of and never asembled back!!:(

Some day those part will be back! Propably very soon i hope!!

Edited by levis69

All small piece´s like those GT door simbols are safe, 2 year´s ago when the car was painted those symbols were taken of and never asembled back!!:(

Some day those part will be back! Propably very soon i hope!!

Hello.

Could You take a picture of the simbols and place it here ?

I have an ideia of them, but never saw them, because mine were stolen before I bought the car.....

Regards

Jorge

Hello.

Could You take a picture of the simbols and place it here ?

I have an ideia of them, but never saw them, because mine were stolen before I bought the car.....

Regards

Jorge

Hello ! Sorry for the delay,, here is the picture of the simbols !! the simbols are not very good condition but i hope that you get what you want!!:)

halloween2008jy1.jpg

w800.png

Hello ! Sorry for the delay,, here is the picture of the simbols !! the simbols are not very good condition but i hope that you get what you want!!:)

halloween2008jy1.jpg

w800.png

Hello.

Many Thanks for the image my Friend :knockedou

If possible, please send a picture of the nissan letters too.

I've bought for my car the Japonese Domestic Market badges, since the European one ( the ones you have ) are almost impossible to find anywere....:(

Here they are, this is the only guy in the world I know that still has this kind of badges to sell, they are real Nissan Originals and come on the Nissan original box :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-Skyline-C110-C210-C10-GT-GL-GTR-GT-R-Emblem-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742Q2em153Q2el1262QQcategoryZ33643QQihZ020QQitemZ300257868791QQtcZphoto

For all the users in this forum, here's a PDF from a 1972 Sales Brochure I've just bought on EBay, that shows the complete Datsun European Range of veicules, including the 2400GT :cool:

Regards from Portugal

Jorge

Datsun Range 1972 - Europe 1.pdf

Datsun Range 1972 - Europe 2.pdf

Datsun Range 1972 - Europe 3.pdf

Datsun Range 1972 - Europe 4.pdf

Datsun Range 1972 - Europe 5.pdf