Sign in to follow this  
Mike

What features do you want back or added to the site?

can you make attached images open up in a new window when you click on it? the way it is now you have to back up to get back to the thread and it always kicks you back to the "newest" post which sometimes makes it difficult to get back to the post you were reading. It's especially crappy when viewing the thread in threaded display mode. also when you log out the "main menu" on the main page disappears.

until it gets fixed you can "right click" and select "open in new window" as a work around.

You're right but I want this site to be MY WAY dammit!!! Why should I have to click my mouse when Mike can just fix it? WTF???

Also a handy hint, if you don't like right-clicking (like me) you can SHIFT+Click and it will open in a new window.

Also a handy hint, if you don't like right-clicking (like me) you can SHIFT+Click and it will open in a new window.

me likey - thanks top dog!

I find the new forum a little confusing. I still havn´t found out how to post new posts on the forum. I would also liked on the old forum the direct links to the members gallery on their posts. I apreciate the new graphics & extra features but I suppose that I just got use the old !

Regards

Symon

Symon:

You just posted a new post. Did you mean a new Thread? If thats what you meant, it's just like the old site (I think). Starting from the home page, you click on "forums" in the upper left area of the page. Select the specific forum from the next pages that you see, then when you have found the correct forum, you click "New Thread" at the upper left.

i dont know if someone already brought it up but i miss how we could view other peoples photo gallery by clicking their name. you know what i mean? click my username and their is no option to view the users gallery.

Hi Bambi Killer,

Yes I really did mean "thread". Thanks for picking up on my error. Right I´m off to see if I can start a new thread on something ! Wasn´t there a post new thread button next to the post reply button on all threads. I´m computerly challenged so it was a lot easier for me before !

Regards

Symon

Hi Bambi Killer,

......... Wasn´t there a post new thread button next to the post reply button on all threads.

There was one at one time, but Mike removed it sometime before the old site failed. As far as I know, the "New Thread" button is only at the top of each forum page (not thread page).

Good Luck!

LOL Hi Bambi Killer,

It worked !!!!! Thanks for the advice.

Regards

Symon

i dont know if someone already brought it up but i miss how we could view other peoples photo gallery by clicking their name. you know what i mean? click my username and their is no option to view the users gallery.

Yea, I'm working on the gallery link. The new format is totally different from the old one and programming a link into the code is more than just modifying some simple code. I need to do some more research and it will come back.

-- Mike :alien:

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking my suggestion to heart. I appreciate that it can be quite complicated to change the most simple things on forum software. We are all lucky that you take care of the forum.

Many thanks

Symon

Mike, think you can get the mailing list back on line ...

most of the time i don't have time to visit the website.

was nice to communicate through the mail, and get quick replies and answers to a problem.

a few quick chats with z buddies.

thanks, wayne