IGNORED

MidwestZ??

GregP

Anyone know if there is a problem at MidwestZ? I haven't been able to get a response from them either by email or by phone since June 8th. I had been trying to place an order with them. Chloe always took a few days to respond but was always helpful. All I get is the answering machine and nothing from emails. Is this a side business or are they away on vacation? I was using them because of the good things I read about Chloe on this sight. Anyone with some inside knowledge?

Greg

I talked to her on the phone last week, don't remember what day it was though. She said she's been swamped lately, and I tried to call her this week with no answer, so maybe she decided to take a couple days off and "recharge her batteries".

In the last two messages I got from Chloe:

"... but it's just been crazy the past couple weeks."

"It's been slightly overwhelming...but these things happen. I'll pull through it."

MidwestZ is a full blown business as far as I know. I can certainly understand being in business for myself. If I have a problem or go on vacation, the whole place virtually shuts down. I have been explaining my whereabouts last week for the last three days!

If Chloe's operation is anything looking like MSA, I could understand even more. MidwestZ probably needs a few employees at this point, eh, Chloe? :classic:

Well I'm glad to hear she still there, just very busy. I placed an order 6/8 and have been waiting for a total so I could pay her. I keep asking for a total and if it was being proccessed since some of the items were going to take a few days for her to get in. Still no response in 18 days. They should at least have an automated response to emails to help her out. I guess I will have to wait a while longer.

Well, It's now been 3 weeks with no response (6/8).

5 emails and 2 phone messages left. I am going to try faxing my list to Chloe/MidwestZ. At this point any response is welcome, (yes, no, go away or stop harrassing me!) Just kidding. I really need the parts, if the fax doesn't work I will have to try another source. Any suggestions?

They are just too busy because of all the business we are sending. This is one problem with business that can be handled with a good look at the ordering system.

Have you ever seen that IBM commercial where a team of people launch an online sales catalog? They all celebrate when the site is launched and a few orders come in..... while the celbration continues... a few more orders come in.... a few more.... a lot more... and thousands start to pour in.... After celebrating, the team stares at the screen in awe and suddenly realize they didn't plan for all the orders created by the launch... At the end of the commercial it says, "This is when you realize you so need IBM."

I'm not promoting IBM, but, I'm just trying to say this kind of problem is NORMAL for any business. Especially small businesses....

Give Chloe a chance, but, stay on it. If you aren't getting a response, please let her know with a phone call or something. I've actually been in this situation with the Zcar CD. At times we had a lot of orders coming in and I wasn't able to keep up until I created a good system to keep track of the orders.

Anyway, just a few points of opinion.

-- Mike

Mike, I sure do hope that's the problem. Too much business is an interesting problem to have :classic:. However, I haven't seen ANYONE that says they've heard from her since I got a package from her on the 22nd, so I just hope all is well at MidwestZ, and just busy.