IGNORED

MidwestZ??

GregP

Is it possible that the company may be in receivership/filing bankruptcy and that might be why no ones heard anything? If this were true I don't think legally Chloe could contact anyone until everything is ironed out.

Vicky

So I clicked on the link. (My old one no longer works) Filled out the form and got this right back:

Thank you for subscribing to the Midwest Z newsletter.

You are subscribed to the following topics:

Midwest Z Announcements

Same here. Very strange. You'd think whoever took it over would already be interacting with us to pre-setup customers. However, maybe Vicky is right, and there are legal issues.

Why doesn't somebody phone her????

Quite a few of us have called already but can only leave a message on the answering machine. Obviously none of the calls have been returned or else you would have heard something already.

Why doesn't somebody phone her???? If you all care about her so much, I think she would appreciate it... :bunny:

It’s better than all the speculations. :hurt:

Guus:

If you had been following this thread from the beginning you'd realize that we have called, faxed, someone has physically gone to the address and left a message, someone has sent a certified letter, local hospitals have been called, an email expressing concern for her has been sent to her local Police dept. In short, we have done everything we can possibly think to do to check on her welfare. To date there has been no response to any of our attempts.

She was routinely in touch with one or another of the members here on an almost daily basis, and had eBay auctions running constantly until sometime in June, then she seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.

I faxed Chloe the first page of this thread on Monday.... fax went through as far as I can tell.... (no error msg, fax tone on the rcv'ing end)

I looked through all of my emails from her to see if she had forwarded/replied with another address.... sure enough, she did... so far that email has not been returned (sent today at 1720)

Wayne

I drove out to Chloe's place and no one was home. I am pretty sure it was the right place becuase there was an older Z parked out front. The cat dish was full of food so either Chloe is around or perhaps on vacation and having someone feed all the kittens I saw. I left a note on her door voicing our concerns for her welfare and asked that she get back with us.

Regards,

farrisl

Perhaps check her more often or better check the nearest police station and tell the story...see what happens. (Better print it!)

I can imagine the police wouldn’t go into action from an e-mail they got from the ‘other side’ of the states??? The sender wasn't a relative……

Is this story not a reason for the police to break into her house????

Guys,

We have done more than the yeoman's share. Look at this thread. Six pages! Chloe is a sponsor here, and I'm certain she is aware of what is going on. I have said this before, but her last e-mail to me in June was one of buried in work and personal issues to deal with. Something very serious has happened, yes, but there is little remaining to do but watch and wait. I'm certain that as soon as someone hears, they will as they have, post an update. Today's web site news is encouraging. Let's see what happens.