IGNORED

MidwestZ??

GregP

I have delt with Chloe for a long time and she has always been first class. I does make me wonder what has happened as this is completely oppisite of what usually is her mode of operation. I suggest patience . If any one hears anything please post it for us all. Gary :cry:

I guess I'm curious so I sent the Wichita Police Department an email. We'll see if I get a response.

Chris

Chris have you gotton a reply from the police? I had the same thought? My son and I hope for the best for Chloe, in the short time we've done business with her, we found her to be a geniuely wonderful person and a super lady to do business with, she seem to care about her customers both old and new, a great deal. Who ever said it, the other Zpart dealers could learn alot from her about customer satisfaction. :(:ermm:

Chris have you gotton a reply from the police?

Hey All,

As of this morning I haven't heard from Wichita Police. I dont know whether to push the issue or wait awhile longer. I wonder if they think I'm legit even though I mentioned our club in the email and the fact she is a member/vendor here also. Who knows?

Chris

Just to keep everyone updated. I contacted Paypal 7/26 and let them know my two concerns with MidwestZ (Chloe). 1. Did they have any info in regards to any issues (health,business etc) 2. Would they help me get my payment back that I made with Paypal in June. They said they had no complaints and no info on any other issues. They also said they would investigate & contact her to get a refund or produce the items. They have given her until 8/6 to respond to to their investigation. To date there has been no response.

Based on the glowing testimony from so many of you here and based on my previous interaction that I had with Chloe I can't believe she would purposly try to decieve anyone. I can only guess that something serious has happened to her. I will let you know if If anything comes of this and I'm sure everyone that has dealt with her would like to hear any new info that anyone comes up with.

Greg

That's a huge bummer. I just did a WHOIS lookup for the domain (midwestz.com) to see if I could nab a phone number or contact of the webmaster/mistress to try and get in touch, but it times out. A little shady to me. Anyone live near Wichita?

So I clicked on the link. (My old one no longer works) Filled out the form and got this right back:

Thank you for subscribing to the Midwest Z newsletter.

You are subscribed to the following topics:

Midwest Z Announcements

I just ran a WHOIS and looks like this Chloe Lady still owns the site URL. Here is what came up:

Organization:

Midwest Z

Chloe Zarte

11700 E. Waterman #223

Wichita, KS 67207

US

Phone: 3167061601

Email: zcarparts@cox.net

Registrar Name....: Register.com

Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com

Registrar Homepage: http://www.register.com

Domain Name: MIDWESTZ.COM