IGNORED

MidwestZ??

GregP

Does any member here have Chloe's last name and tried searching the web for any related news about her? When my Uncle died in Houston last year I found some stuff about him on the web. I hate to mention it but I recall hearing a blurb on the radio about some mysterious deaths in Wichita about the time Chloe went missing.

Fingers crossed.

Chris

That's one of the first things I did and got nothing.

http://people.yahoo.com only lists 7 in the whole country. Perhaps someone could call those people to see if any are relatives.

http://phone.people.yahoo.com/py/psPhoneSearch.py?srch=bas&D=1&FirstName=&LastName=zarte&City=&State=&Phone=&Search=Yahoo%21+Search

I also searched the Wichita newspapers.

At this point the only possibilities I see is that she's:

a) Incarcerated

B) Seriously incapacitated

B) Dead

At this point the only possibilities I see is that she's:

a) Incarcerated

B) Seriously incapacitated

B) Dead

Also, remote travel to family for an extended emergency, in unfamiliar city w/o internet access, only keeping ties (check-in's) with the only soul watching your place. Hospitals as a general rule do not permit cellular phones (being on) inside the facility. I'll try and send a fax tomorrow, unless someone else can before that... 1.800.839.1659 Perhaps the individual watching over the her home will see the fax and pass the news along.

but for now I am more concerned with for her wellbeing

same here....

Wayne

I have called the following hospitals in and around Wichita:

Wesley Medical Center-all centers

Via Christi-all centers

Surgi-Care Witchata

Surgery Center of Kansas

Wichita Specialty Hospital

Cypress Surgery Center

Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center

Halstead Hospital

Susan B Allen Memorial Hospital

William Newton Hospital

Hutchinson Hospital

No Chloe Zarte is registered at any of them-they are upto 40 miles from Wichata.

Will

Chloe is MidwestZ to the best of my knowledge, Greg. She used to work for the Nissan dealership and went out on her own. She stores parts in garage space she rents or owns .................

That was my understanding also from conversations with her. She did have "someone" who helped with packing, and she would send him/her to pull parts from the parts cars she owned, but Chloe is the heart & soul of MidwestZ.