IGNORED

MidwestZ??

GregP

I too hope everything is ok with her, I would hate to loose another Z fan...and in her case a great source of parts for the Z community.

In the mean time I couldn't wait to hear back from you on the email I sent and found what I needed from Danny's Datsuns at a very good price. FWIW

I ... called but was unable to leave a message because the message box is full.

I called tonight but was only able to leave a message.

Anyone know what her day job was? MCI just had a huge layoff there recently...

Wayne

I called tonight but was only able to leave a message.

Anyone know what her day job was? MCI just had a huge layoff there recently...

Wayne

I think MidwestZ was her only job. She always answered the phone when I called, or returned my call almost immediately, I'd get emails throughout the day as well.

I am going to hold out a while longer to order from her, and hope everything is getting better.

Carl-I would comment on the calisthenics of your avitar except for one thing- who puts a toilet on a pedistal that high? -OOP, you do, I guess I better go before I visit-I'm not as spry as I used to be!

Will

Wayne,

If you called yesterday (7/26) and left a message then someone is taking messages off her machine. When I tried last week it wouldn't take any message because the machine was full. I faxed her again and they seem to be going through. I included numerous ways to contact me (fax ,phone , email etc).

At this point they have my payment (I paid with paypal). Does anybody have any suggestions. Like all of you, I have been more concerned about Chloe then about losing my money. At this point I'm not sure what to think. I always assumed that Chloe worked for MidwestZ. Who own's them? Was she it? It must be more than her working out of home. Where are the new & used parts stored? Was she just a middle man (women)? Is she ill or has she just closed the doors?

I would appreciate any advise. Should I continiue to wait, start legal action, write it off? It's been about six weeks since I heard from her.

Greg

Chloe is MidwestZ to the best of my knowledge, Greg. She used to work for the Nissan dealership and went out on her own. She stores parts in garage space she rents or owns - I don't know - and worked out of her house. It's a low-key operation and Chloe hustled for every bit of the appreciation she is getting in this thread. I have money tied up also, if that helps!!!

Something quite serious must have happened. It just doesn't make sense and not letting anyone know what's happening doesn't make sense either. I can't imagine, but it has to be something incapacitating and without the ability to give anyone instructions for settling issues.

A lot of us know her well enough for her to phone or e-mail an explanation, yet no one has heard anything! Its really perplexing. :ermm: I'm just going to wait it out and hope she brings her talents for part searching back to the 240Z stage.

It is strange, but as the kittens and and the z are still there she must still be in residence. I would guess from my conversations with Chloe that she wouldn't go very far without them.

I have some money tied up too, but for now I am more concerned with for her wellbeing