IGNORED

MidwestZ??

GregP

I've got some relatives that live close by.... maybe I can get them to do some checking....stopping by her shop would tell us a lot.

Keith!! Where ya been man! That new job... a new woman... and it's like you don't love us anymore. ROFL

Yea, I'd like to know if she's ok down there. Let us know what you find out! Hope things are fine!

-- Mike

Put A/C in the garage so I can work on my car more often.... :lick:

And that's what I've been doing. :bandit:

I sent one of my cousins an e-mail and asked her to go by Chloe's shop next time she's in Wichita and see if she can find out something..... she only lives about 40 minutes or so away from Wichita.

I sure would appreciate any info about Chloe. I used to talk with her almost every day. She just dropped off the face of the earth. No answer on any of the phone numbers I have including cell. The last e-mail I had from her was just before the National Convention - mid June. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Just before the server upgrade I noticed one 240zorg member actually lives in Wichita, Kansas where Chloe lives. I was going to pm him to see if he wanted to go and check on Chloe, but I can't rember his username now though :stupid: The perils of getting old :)

Seriously though, I am concerned for Chloe, as she just seems to have vanished. Hope she gets back in touch soon.

I have looked in the Yellow pages, called directory assistance, and can not find an address for MidwestZ. I found the webpage for MidwestZ and called but was unable to leave a message because the message box is full.

I will drive by if someone can give me an address.

I have only had my 73 240z for about a month and am excited that there could be someone here in Wichita I could get parts from.

Regards,

farrisl

Her business address is:

11700 E. Waterman #223

Hopefully she's not out of business for good, just temporarily.

We've gotten quite spoiled by her service and ability to find some very hard to find items. It would be tough to go back to some of the other suppliers after Chloe.

Her business address is:

11700 E. Waterman #223

Using the web I got the same information from a WhoIs search of her domain. I then mapped it using MapQuest and then found that location in an aerial photograph on Microsoft's TerraServer. It appears as though this business location might actually be her home so she may not be accustomed to unexpected visitors.

http://terraserver.microsoft.com/image.aspx?t=1&s=10&x=3292&y=20860&z=14&w=1

It appears as though this business location might actually be her home so she may not be accustomed to unexpected visitors.

You are right Mike, Chloe does work from home.

Farrisl, it would be a greatly appreciated by us all I think if you could drive by and check Chloe is OK.

Whatever has happened, it's not like Chloe to not let at least one of her good customers know what is going on, whether it be temporary or what not.

I think that's why we are all a little nervous that something more serious has happened to her.

Hopefully she's OK and is perhaps moving the business to a larger space?

I drove out to Chloe's place and no one was home. I am pretty sure it was the right place becuase there was an older Z parked out front. The cat dish was full of food so either Chloe is around or perhaps on vacation and having someone feed all the kittens I saw. I left a note on her door voicing our concerns for her welfare and asked that she get back with us.

Regards,

farrisl