IGNORED

Forgive me father for I have sinned.

st0878

Should protect the heritage and keep it yellow?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should protect the heritage and keep it yellow?

• Paint the damn thing.
    • Protect the heritage.

The problem with being young is youth is wasted on you, if you knew what we know(the older and, ahem, wiser crowd) you could get into so much more trouble sooo much faster!ROFL

How 'bout painting the car Buffett Blue, getting the tag, "its5pm"

and getting a bumper sticker to put in the back window that reads:

"Follow me to Margarettaville!" I don't have to spell out that it is before noon on a nasty, rainy Monday here, or what would be playing on the radio, do I?

Will

What about the Porche color, Signal Red, that is what my '73 was painted with-it seems to glow at dusk!

Elbow grease is free! Clean up your parts, harvest your best parts, buff the trim, cut out rust, strip paint... There is plenty to do!

I have got to get with it too. It is a nasty day here, but I have a nice airconditioned workshop full of Z stuf to clean, modify, or paint!

Well ive been cleaning and salvaging. But i cant strip paint cuz i dont have a shop and without paint it will rust further.

But i am getting a start. Ive got a new hood and switches for it. Getting engine gaskets this week. the heads are getting rebuilt next week Hopefully.

Can you post a link or pic of the porsche color? thanks Will.