IGNORED

To all that knew James Burgess aka "ZmeFly"

DeltaDawn

Just wanted to check up on Delta Dawn. I am sure every member that has read this thread is still very saddened by ZmeFly's passing. This is the fourth time i've reread the thread. I hope Dawn is doing ok considering all that she has gone through. My best wishes and thoughts are still with you. hope your doing ok. Remember you have support from those poeple who looked foward to coming here and running into him. and hopefully now you! Frank.

• 2 weeks later...

Delta,

I have been a member for some time, yet have not been on the site lately (side note: my Zbaby was totaled by my son recently, and it's hard to face right now :cry: ). As others have expressed, James input was always appreciated, I believe he and I even hade a few one-on-one emails about specifics...again, he will be missed.

As for your support... this group, as you have seen, is some of the best, and I assure you their hearts are sincere.

My thought at this time though, without offending you or anyone else here, is to hopefully turn your trust, doubt, understanding, and ultimate peace in all this to a greater power. As much as these here have shown true consolment, only God will never fail. His compassion and peace, true peace to overcome even this, is yours for the asking. I for one, will be in earnest prayer for you.

my email is always open...

sincere sympathy,

scott

H2O-Z

• 1 year later...

He's Back.

Just an fyi that James Burgess (aka: ZmeFly) is back from the dead. He has popped back into the Z community over on Got-Z.com.

http://www.got-z.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23307&start=30

He also has a new cardomain site: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/354161

For some dumb reason he is using his same screen name that he had here.

For anyone that dosn't care about this update, I'm sorry, but I will not let him scam another person if I can help it. Be very carefull when you deal with this guy, no matter how up and up a deal might sound, you can bet there is a scam around the corner. Now it is truely confirmed, he did not die.

And I just noticed that DeltaDawn came back and edited her post. Go figure.

Very strange! or sould I say very typical! I read the first post and for the life of me can not figure out why everyone jumped in and assumed ZmeFly had passed on!!? I get the feeling he is still with us......RAZ1 provides the insight! Come on people....please read before responding to a post. You all know the story about lemmings!LOL

James Burgess (ZMEFLY) is not really deceased and just one more of his scams. He just wanted to see if he could get away with the ebay scam and play on your sympathies in the process. He's still around Uniontown, but I kicked him out after seeing him do this to lots of people. I think he is living with that fat bitch on Galatin Ave. Anyway, I am done with him and have stopped all association with him. He'll rip you off. Take my word for it!

Finally, confirmation that everyone was scammed by James. Too bad that it appears he got away with his dishonesty.

F' him....in the head......w/ an AK47

I have to admit I had my suspisions about this whole thing in the begining, I just didnt want to believe a respected long time forum member could do something like that.

Looks like the zcar.com admin has known about it for sometime now, each of zmefly's 3822 posts over there were edited on may 11th of last year with the message....

"PLEASE NOTE: This posting from this ex-member James Burgess of Uniontown, PA, better known as - ZMEFLY - has been deleted or edited to protect the innocent and to prevent the continuation of erroneous information and scams on this forum!"

I dont know what to think at this point.