IGNORED

To all that knew James Burgess aka "ZmeFly"

DeltaDawn

Originally posted by Mr Camouflage

I dont know how many posts he had, but he uploaded a load of pictures in the gallery.

The link I posted was a list of the top 10 posters. ZmeFly was #7 on the list with 1303 posts.

I can relate to what happened to ZmeFly...

About 5-6 years ago, I developed a blood clot in my leg. I diidn't do anything for a few days, because i thought I just had sore muscles, until my leg was swollen all day long, and felt warm, like a fever. So I went to the ER and they told me "Go home, take a tylenol- you got sore muscles."

I went back the next day to complain it's NOT sore muscles, then they finally got around to a sonogram of my leg and figured out it was a DVT.

So I went to the Cleveland Clinic and got all the exams they give a 35 yr old guy. Then the doc told me they had to start the I.V. to deal with the clotting, or I might get a pulmonary embolism.

I'm OK now, except for some lower leg attrophe from being a couch potato. My VR cycling machine cures that.

Delta, I couldn't be more shocked to hear this news... honestly, and you've heard it before by others in this thread, he was one of the very best people here on this forum. So positive about everything, he will be missed so much by all...

Please surround yourself now with good people, not those on that other internet topic. Bless you and the rest of James' family and friends.

Delta, I followed the link. I read a couple posts and skimmed the rest. I was disgusted.

I can't believe how many children were affected by this abuse. Hopefully you will testify against the rat.

Our sincere condolances in your time of shame.

my deepest respects and condolences go out to you delta and all of your family.

James was a wonderful addition to our community and while some of us never met him personally, he will be certainly missed. While everyone on this site comes from differant walks of life, we all share the love of the Z and consider this an extended family.

I've had the opportunity to meet some of the people on this site in person, and I did some day look forward to meeting james, have some laughs and talk shop.

SHOCKED! :surprised :hurt:

James will be very missed. It'll take me a while to get over it. James almost never missed a post. Very intelligent, great hearted man. upon arriving at the site I've been in totally shock-surprised.

James was kinda like a best friend you talk to every day. You see him, you talk to him, you read his thoughts. You never think that your not going to see him tomorrow.

For me this club is a part of my everyday life. You learn who and what people are. It's very hard when a person with such a big influence as James is gone.

My heart is with you Delta

-Brandon

P.S-I'm too disgusted to talk about Zcar.com. I will forever NEVER go over there again.