IGNORED

To all that knew James Burgess aka "ZmeFly"

DeltaDawn

I never met James in person, a little bit hard to do from Aus, but his presence on this site will be missed tremendously.

It was not very often that you came to the main page and did not see Zmefly on the list of latest posts in the forums.

I was very shocked at the news,

His love for our Z cars was amazing and he truly did love them.

Delta I feel for your loss and wish you and your family all the best.

Alan P.

There are always some that will cheet there owm mother. seems like this is just one more of them. Why people seem to need to cheat and lie for no reason is beyound me. Fly , it will come back to you .

I'm In shock!

I know I haven't been here long, but I've been doing a lot of reading and ZmeFly was one of the few names I can always remember, He always seemed to be able to help anyone.

My condolences to you and your family. I wish I would have only been able to meet him in person.

I did not know James on a personal basis, but all the people on the forum here are my penpals and this is tragic what happened to James. I had run into him quite a few times because he had some of the same Z interests as I did and I hope he is in a better place. My thoughts will be with you and your family.

Sincerely,

Ben Yount

What can I say about someone I don't know personnaly? James was one of the Moderators for Z of the Month and I certaintly will miss him and his humor. He surely did express his love of the Z and I'm sure he will be building the perfect one now.

James..you ARE driven. I will miss you.....