Sign in to follow this  
texasz

Many 240Z Parts For Sale!!

I have the following parts for sale (and others that I can not think of, jsut ask); all items are obo:

Used Brake Booster/Master Vac - $40

Dash Trim Piece (goes between dash & windshield) - $10

Series II Dash (in very bad shape) - $20

Sun Visors - $5

Gas Cap Assembly - SOLD

Front & Rear Bumpers from '73 Sold as Set w/mounting brackets - SOLD

Oil/Temp Guage - $10

Speedo Speedometer- $10

Defogger Switch from Series II - $5

Original Horn Pad (not in great shape) - SOLD

4-Speed Tranny - make offer

L24 Block - make offer

Stock '73 Diff - make offer

Rear Wiring Harness - $30

2 Exhaust Manifolds from '73 - make offer

Exhaust Manifold for Round Exhaust Ports - make offer

Front Grill from '73 - $15

Rear Hatch w/one Rust Spot (no glass) - $50

Air Cleaner Assembly from '82 280ZX - $20 includes shipping in lower 48

P79 Head (includes cam, cam gear for timing chain, head bolts, and valve cover) - make offer (should be at least what I could sell the parts for)

Door Sill Scuff Plates (includes mounting screws) - $15

1 Glovebox Door (on the right in the pix) - SOLD

Driver's & Passenger Door Window Trim/Track/Frame - make offer

Driver's & Passenger Door Locking & Latching Mechs & Interior Door Handle - make offer

Driver's & Passenger Door Locks w/Connecting Rod (no keys) - make offer

Secret Doors/Tool Storage Doors from Series II - $15

Driver's Door Hinges - SOLD

Passenger Door Hinges - make offer

Choke Cable w/Choke Handle Mounting Plate - NLA

Passenger Window Regulator - make offer

Turn Signal Switch - SOLD

Driver's & Passenger Window Roller (rubber roller and mount) - $5

Original Space Saver Spare (looks like it was never used) - make offer

Driver's & Passenger Door Striker Plates - make offer

Windshield Wiper Arms - make offer

Hatch Window Chrome - $20

Stock Front Sway Bar - make offer

A/C Compressor (condition unknown!) - SOLD

Other A/C Components (condition unknown!) - make offer

Radiator - SOLD

E88 Head - make offer

Alternator - make offer

Clutch Master Cylinder - make offer

Both Headlight Assemblies - make offer

Entire Front Lower Valance - NLA

All items are available for local pick up (and this is preferred for the larger items). Shipping and packing will be added to the total price as aplicable. Pix are available on my website , if the item you are interested in does not have a pic up just ask and I'll get one for you.

I accept money order, cash (if pick up, not safe to mail cash), and PayPal (if you cover the fee).

BUMP!

Still tons of stuff left, check out the list as it has grown!

On stuff that says make offer...seriously...make me an offer or all this goes to the crusher. :cry:

What you cant sell dont send it to the crusher send it to me! ill pay shipping. my pockets are kinda emty this second. you should have the 5 for the glove box door tomarrow.

I didn't see any mention of the rain gutter trim? Do you have them, are they available, and if so how much?

Thanks

Bumper pix are available on my website, the link is in my post above. Please see the pix for an idea of the condition.

Originally posted by BTA_Z

I didn't see any mention of the rain gutter trim? Do you have them, are they available, and if so how much?

Thanks

Yes, I do still have the rain gutter trim. I'll look it over in the morning but I do not recall seeing anything wrong with it and will gladly pull the parts and sell them too you. Off hand, how do they come off? I have not looked at removing them before.

Originally posted by billramsey2002

I got the glove box door yesturday.Am very pleased its in great shape.

Great!! I'm glad you got it and are happy with the condition...I try to please. :classic: Thank you for the purchase Bill.

Originally posted by Zdreamer

I'm looking for a passenger seat, driver and passenger side arm rests, and the vinyl trim that mounts along side the aluminum scuff plates. I have a 71 240 ( build date 8/70) . Could you let me know if you have these and how much you want for them?

I also need the exterior hatch grilles if you have them.

The arm rests were sold a little over a month ago. I'll have to look for the vinyl trim that mounts alongside the aluminum scuff plates but I do not think it is there. Would rather not ship the seats, just too darn big. The '73 did not have the hatch grills, in fact only cars built during '70 have them, so I do not have these either. Sorry I could not be of more help man.

The radiator will fit all 240Zs correct? I have a 71 240Z MT. I don't know if it makes a diffrence or not being auto or manual. Thanks.

-Ben

Originally posted by Ares240Z

The radiator will fit all 240Zs correct? I have a 71 240Z MT. I don't know if it makes a diffrence or not being auto or manual. Thanks.

-Ben

Yes, this is a 240Z radiator and will fit in all years of the 240Z. I do not think that it matters if the tranny is auto or not since the transmission oil cooler in most cars is seperate from the radiator (please correct me if I'm wrong). Any how this came out of a manual so it will work in your car. I just pulled this part a couple days ago so it just needs boxed up and it's ready to go. Please let me know if you want it and for how much (also include your shipping address in a PM so I can get you a shipping price).

Do you have lower RF turn light assembly (next to the valence) from the early Z's?

-- Gregg --

Austin, TX

Originally posted by gspot

Do you have lower RF turn light assembly (next to the valence) from the early Z's?

-- Gregg --

Austin, TX

Are you looking for the signal light or the lower valance? I live in Austin and have a complete lower front valance for sale.

Hey! Are you selling the wheels?

If the Z you are parting out is the one on your avatar...

then those are the wheels I need!

I am in Temple, and can drive to Austin to pick up if you are selling them.

Thanks.

Originally posted by allknowingbald1

Tex- would you be selling any of the engine internals? Mainly the piston rods and caps? :cheeky:

Sure I'd sell them, only thing is the block is still in the car and I do not know how to pull the parts you need. I'd sell ya the block with the parts still in it if you want to pay the shipping, or if you can tell me how to remove the parts you need with the block in the car still I'll give it a shot.

There is another person who has asked for the rods first but he only wants the rods, no other parts nor the whole block.

I need the passenger grab-handle. Not the "armrest", but the grab-handle with the chrome/plastic trim at each end.

In fact, I don't really need the HANDLE, I just need the little chrome/plastic ends.

Do you have those?

(kinda sad that the Z gets "canabilised", but hey I'll take 'em if you've got 'em!)

Originally posted by moyest

I need the passenger grab-handle. Not the "armrest", but the grab-handle with the chrome/plastic trim at each end.

In fact, I don't really need the HANDLE, I just need the little chrome/plastic ends.

Do you have those?

(kinda sad that the Z gets "canabilised", but hey I'll take 'em if you've got 'em!)

Armrests and pull handle were sold months ago, there were no chorme trip pieces with the handle though so I still would not have had what you needed.

This Z should have been shot years ago! It's from the Texas coast and we all know what a moist salty environment will do to a car like this...can you say swiss cheese...Fred Flintstone-mobile...the list goes on and one but the short of it is that it would have cost a fortune to fix (an entire new body!).

Originally posted by threefittyzee

Umm....the wheels? Hellooo.....?

I would appreciate a reply.

Sorry man, it's been REALLY busy around here lately (baby in hospital and wife who can not drive for another week, doctor's orders). I do not have a set of wheels for sale at this time. The car in my avitar is my driver...the parts car was a huge rust bucket with steel wheels on it.