IGNORED

Many 240Z Parts For Sale!!

texasz

Originally posted by Ares240Z

The radiator will fit all 240Zs correct? I have a 71 240Z MT. I don't know if it makes a diffrence or not being auto or manual. Thanks.

-Ben

Yes, this is a 240Z radiator and will fit in all years of the 240Z. I do not think that it matters if the tranny is auto or not since the transmission oil cooler in most cars is seperate from the radiator (please correct me if I'm wrong). Any how this came out of a manual so it will work in your car. I just pulled this part a couple days ago so it just needs boxed up and it's ready to go. Please let me know if you want it and for how much (also include your shipping address in a PM so I can get you a shipping price).

Originally posted by gspot

Do you have lower RF turn light assembly (next to the valence) from the early Z's?

-- Gregg --

Austin, TX

Are you looking for the signal light or the lower valance? I live in Austin and have a complete lower front valance for sale.

Originally posted by allknowingbald1

Tex- would you be selling any of the engine internals? Mainly the piston rods and caps? :cheeky:

Sure I'd sell them, only thing is the block is still in the car and I do not know how to pull the parts you need. I'd sell ya the block with the parts still in it if you want to pay the shipping, or if you can tell me how to remove the parts you need with the block in the car still I'll give it a shot.

There is another person who has asked for the rods first but he only wants the rods, no other parts nor the whole block.

I need the passenger grab-handle. Not the "armrest", but the grab-handle with the chrome/plastic trim at each end.

In fact, I don't really need the HANDLE, I just need the little chrome/plastic ends.

Do you have those?

(kinda sad that the Z gets "canabilised", but hey I'll take 'em if you've got 'em!)

Originally posted by moyest

I need the passenger grab-handle. Not the "armrest", but the grab-handle with the chrome/plastic trim at each end.

In fact, I don't really need the HANDLE, I just need the little chrome/plastic ends.

Do you have those?

(kinda sad that the Z gets "canabilised", but hey I'll take 'em if you've got 'em!)

Armrests and pull handle were sold months ago, there were no chorme trip pieces with the handle though so I still would not have had what you needed.

This Z should have been shot years ago! It's from the Texas coast and we all know what a moist salty environment will do to a car like this...can you say swiss cheese...Fred Flintstone-mobile...the list goes on and one but the short of it is that it would have cost a fortune to fix (an entire new body!).

Originally posted by threefittyzee

Umm....the wheels? Hellooo.....?

I would appreciate a reply.

Sorry man, it's been REALLY busy around here lately (baby in hospital and wife who can not drive for another week, doctor's orders). I do not have a set of wheels for sale at this time. The car in my avitar is my driver...the parts car was a huge rust bucket with steel wheels on it.