IGNORED

Thank you SportZ for fast turnaround

jkoc

While most were enjoying the spring 2004 issue, for some odd reason, mine didnt arrive at my door. Being in Canada, I thought perhaps there was some delay in shipment so I waited... and waited.. Something was wrong. I emailed sportZ and asked if they sent me 2004 Spring issue and they said I shouldve gotten it by now.

Being Z-fans themselves, they knew how eager i was to read the 350z Supercharger reviews.... so SportZ immediately re-sent the issue very fast all the way up to Canada.

thanks Guys! Much appreciated.

ps: 2003 Fall issue, with the 350z "exhaust duke it out" article was great stuff..... maybe an intake "duke it out" someday? :) (*cough*K&Ntyphoon intake, *cough*AEM, injen, nismo*cough*jwtpopcharger*cough*Versus stock*cough*)

• 1 month later...

Send me an e-mail with your name and address again and we'll send up another issue. You should have received it by now. Just got a call from another Canadian who not yet received his Summer 2004 issue either, so you are not alone. Write me at editor@sportzmagazine.com

Thanks!

Dave Bexfield

Editor, Sport Z Magazine

www.sportzmagazine.com