IGNORED

1973 Ebay Car

ScoHo

Haven't seen this car being discussed. Is everyone laying low?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6187&item=2474492047&rd=1

I am interested in this car. How do you deal with a zero feedback seller? Not sure what a reasonable price would be (other than: What are you willing to pay and how bad do you want it?).

Looks like a great car i think it's owned by a business i am not 100% though. I think i found the seats I want however :). They are just right for the Z.

I'd say go for it looks to be a good all around car, maybe go see in person if possible first though.

Gav:cheeky:

ScoHo, you scored! Remember I pm'd you about this car? Is it from where I said it was? The more I thought about it, the more I remembered. I have seen this car at the shop I mentioned and at a couple of the So Cal shows. It is ZWEET! (Thanks, Vicky!) I considered buying it when they were selling it for 16K.

ScoHo,

Way to go!!!! Very nice score. IMO, the price you payed is a good deal considering the PO has most likely got a lot more than that invested in parts alone, forget about any labor!!!! Plus, think of all the time and effort you would have had to put out to put a Z in this condition! But now, all ya gotta do is drive it and love it! Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaw!!!! We're all excited for you. Have fun.

ScoHo

Man that's a awzome blue Z. The fact that Mr. K has signed the car can increase the value. A classic car insurance carrier like Hagertys will recognize the value of your signed Z. Love those rims too :love: Beautiful!!!

Vicky